Paint Balls?

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
I just got a call from a good client whos dog got into and tore up some paint balls on their carpet. What is the best product to get the paint out. She said the paint was made out of Polyethyhene Glycol and non toxic water soluble substances. Its orange Paint.

Hopefully someone knows of something I can pick up from my interlink supply supplier here in town.

Thanks

tim

Exact thing happened at my house! Got them to fade dramatically but still there!

Al

There was this little cowboy who hitched up his horse to the post outside the saloon and strolled in for a drink.

After he had his drink he went back outside to his horse and noticed someone had painted the horses balls yellow!

Furious, he stormed back in the bar and said "alright which one of you painted my horses balls yeller?"
The biggest dude he had ever seen stands and say's "I did, what about it!"

The little cowboy say's "I just wanted you to know they are dry and ready for a second coat".

Name
Nate W.
Al said:
There was this little cowboy who hitched up his horse to the post outside the saloon and strolled in for a drink.

After he had his drink he went back outside to his horse and noticed someone had painted the horses balls yellow!

Furious, he stormed back in the bar and said "alright which one of you painted my horses balls yeller?"
The biggest dude he had ever seen stands and say's "I did, what about it!"

The little cowboy say's "I just wanted you to know they are dry and ready for a second coat".

:lol: shiteatinggrin :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom