Mikey P

Administrator
1630616478248.png

I really had my doubts...

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I'm too busy to offer hard floor services: But can they be used on lower quality "Pergo" floors? I had to turn down such a job, and it sorta bothered me.

IMO The Evo wands are the best at water extraction in open areas.
I use the dev Pro swivel wands when I need maneuverability. But the Evo wands are my "speed" wands and money maker.
I'm a fan of the improved glides and will be installing my new authentic Green glide on my Dev wand tonight.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I used one a few months back. It was so effortless that if I stayed in the game I would have one now.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm too busy to offer hard floor services: But can they be used on lower quality "Pergo" floors? I had to turn down such a job, and it sorta bothered me.

IMO The Evo wands are the best at water extraction in open areas.
I use the dev Pro swivel wands when I need maneuverability. But the Evo wands are my "speed" wands and money maker.
I'm a fan of the improved glides and will be installing my new authentic Green glide on my Dev wand tonight.

So....

On the 15" the girth of the plastic head keeps the edge of the glide 1/4" away from the baseboard..

it's nearly half an inch on the 12".... :eekk:

I need to confirm that this is a consistent problem from want to wand before we provide a very cool fix.

John, surely you've noticed this...?

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
So....

On the 15" the girth of the plastic head keeps the edge of the glide 1/4" away from the baseboard..

I need to confirm that this is a consistent problem from want to wand before we provide a very cool fix.

are you talking the spray pattern or the glide? The original spray manifold sucks on the evo, I bought an aftermarket manifold

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
I never noticed it being a problem.
The channel at the edge of the glide would still extract the water IMO.
A computer designed the whale tail shape of the Evo Head for maximum air/water flow.
It simply removes water faster.

Mikey P

Administrator
I never noticed it being a problem.
The channel at the edge of the glide would still extract the water IMO.
A computer designed the whale tail shape of the Evo Head for maximum air/water flow.
It simply removes water faster.
I would have guessed that you deal with a lot of filtration/carbon staining up in the city....

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
So....

mines 7.5mm each side, no I don't know what that's ol school?
*.29 of inch on aftermarket but not GG

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
I would have guessed that you deal with a lot of filtration/carbon staining up in the city....
not too much. It seems to happen in newer homes. I think the settling of the foundation contributes to the cause.
I don't think a wand can ever do as good of a job as a crevis tool at filtration soiling.

Mikey P

Administrator
not too much. It seems to happen in newer homes. I think the settling of the foundation contributes to the cause.
I don't think a wand can ever do as good of a job as a crevis tool at filtration soiling.
But it's instinctual that as HydroForce equipped
superheroes are going to blast that line and expect to extract it out with our wands..The fact that it's in pretty much impossible with existing glides has me excited to further improve the wand with another bullet list feature.

Reactions: Papa John

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
But it's instinctual that as HydroForce equipped
superheroes are going to blast that line and expect to extract it out with our wands..The fact that it's in pretty much impossible with existing glides has me excited to further improve the wand with another bullet list feature.
That would be awesome, and I look forward to seeing/buying it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom