Pathfinder Protable Extractor?

dantraub

RIP
Name
Dan Traub
Hello everyone: I bought a thing from JonDon called a Pathfinder Portable Extractor. Makes its own heat. It broke on the second job. The water pump seized. They are sending me another unit. Anyone have this machine? They say its made by the same company who makes the Castex Nobles Explorer, and that its essentially the same.

I hurt my lower back getting it in and out of my van I think I have tobuy a wheelchair ramp to get it in and out.

The other thing, it only has one vacuumm pump, but they say its a "three stage" and so it gets 134 waterlift. It did seem to work well as long as you use the suppliedd wand.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Dan;

No offense, but

A hi-perf portable should have TWO 3-stage vacs....

And a Pump delivering 450 PSI with 1.6 GPM.

Larry

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
pathfinder

I bought the pathfinder almost a year ago. We only use it when i cant use the truck. It has been perfectly reliable but there is definitely not enough vac!

danpauselius

I've had one for about 2 years. I smoked a pump motor (literally) within 5 months but has run fine since then. The wand that it comes with is a Castex. I've found that as long as you pre-scub, it cleans just fine.

p.s. I load and unload that machine by myself all the time. I can see how you would hurt your back. I'm just a big boy so I guess it's all relative.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom