Paul Brown is in the Hospital .....

B

Bill G. Martin

Our friend, Paul Brown from California was riding his Bike, Had on a red shirt for visability, Was riding with the traffic and obeying the traffic laws. An "older" driver turned right in front of Paul. Paul slid across the hood of the car, landing on the street. Damage was to his shoulder, breaking some bones. At this time it looks like a six month to nine month recovery period. Luckily for Paul, a State Trooper was a witness to the accident.

Give Paul a call or a Text message at: 707 322 7208

I am sure He would like to hear from everyone....his spirits were quite low which is understandable for such an active person as Paul.

Bill in central Florida

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
8 broken ribs and scapula (shoulder blade).

Spoke with him yesterday. He'll definitely be out of commission for a while...

John Watson

They calls it DYNOMITE breaking for a reason.. Hope he heals well,Hows the bike??? Been a couple of years, bout time for me to takes another advanced riders course. Been through bout 10 of them through the years, picks up someting new and refreshes the old ever time..

Somes of you guys that likes the 2 & 3 wheels might thinks about it to.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
ouch! txt sent. don't rush the healing process Paul, so you can make a full recovery :mrgreen:

L

Lumber Jack

I just talked to him the other day, man things can happen so fast hope you feel better soon. Wish you a full recovery

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom