pay per click

Name
Ron lippold
Hey fellas for those of you doing pay per click, do you do it yourself or do you hire it out. If you hire it out who do you all use.....

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
i cancelled pay per click and see no difference in my internet calls ron
except no google ad words bill every month
but had my web guy set it up for me and i managed it while i was doing it

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Both
I do it myself and I pay companies like superpages and Yp.com to do it as well.

When you pay those type companies, you get a link to your website from huge reputable companies and Google scrapes them to help your website ratings in the organics.

When you get on their sites, you get on all their other sister type sites as well.
It pays to be on them for more than just the listing they give you.

You can sign up with Superpages and not have a 12 month contract if you do it yourself online. They have a guarantee click program.
YP.com want that contract from what I can tell...no matter what.
Kudzu is a 3 month minimum contract

With anything, you need to track where you clicks are coming from.
If your phone calls don't slow after canceling, it doesn't mean the ppc wasn't working. Some things ...most things...linger around the internet until they fall off.
It's an ongoing process to keep your name out there. Once you let it go, it takes some time to bring back.

Consistency and Variety

G

George V

Dude,

i started a pay per click campaign about 10 days ago to the tune of $350 / mo. My web guy is handling it for me. Absolutly nothing!!!!

Thank goodness i didn't get into contract cuz he's got till the end of the month then i'm pulling it!

Just can't afford to flush good $$$ down the drain.

I'll let you know how it works out.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
Im using it with Blue Raptor at $360 a month, I target a certain small area that has a 10 mile radius surrounding...I just renewed it...no contract...goes month to month..just looked, I did $1475 with carpet and tile/grout clean...I did 2 travertine restoration estimates for $880 and another $3500...if the big jobs come, then I'll say it was definetly worth it

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Relevance matters in pay per click. You need to make sure your ad is worded and key worded correctly.
Don't go for 100 different keywords. Go for 3 to 5 per ad.

When you work your ad, you need to have keywords like "carpet cleaning" or "tile cleaning" in the ad
run one ad for each targeted area of 10 to 25 miles

Used to be you could misspell words and catch the quick typers but I'm not so sure with google instant now.

If you're going to use the big keywords "carpet cleaning yourarea yourstate" you better pay the price.

Make sure your website is optimized and looks "pretty"....You can bring all the traffic you want with Google...but Google doesn't make the sale.

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
Its easy to do it yourself, just make sure you write an effective ad and make your keywords relevant to the ad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom