PC Legend 850 hours...........4 Grand

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Something is fishy. The gauge doesn't look spun but it has been sitting outside for a long time see all the filth on the water tank. Also you don't get that amount of rust on the bottom of the frame in 858 hours but if it could be shipped id make a run at it but not at 4k unless I could hook it up and run it.

Mike Draper

If its to good to be true, it probably is......stolen.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I'm with John on this one.

For as old as that machine is, and the condition its in, the hours seem very low. Either the hour meter isn't accurate, or it was kept in deplorable conditions, or both.

4K is high unless it runs perfectly. The other accessories that are listed as having such high value may also be in equally bad shape.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
It is in North Weymouth Mass, maybe Fred Boyle could go check it out? He isnt too far from there.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I dk John, new York is a whole different climate than where you are with long nasty wet winters and lots of humidity in the summer. I bet if that thing was in a pos van for a few years its possible. This may have been a weekend warrior whom it took 3 years to rack up that amount of hours or spent a lot of time in storage and that could explain the rust.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It probably came out of the hurricane damaged van and he just pressure washed it down. I'd want to see it run.

Can't trust those east coast folks! :eekk:

LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom