PCN last night..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:lol:
She's a big girl, she can take it. I didn't know you could talk while they speak????

Should be easy to trace.....by the way, what were you doing about that time of the evening? :p

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Someone needs a very public lashing for that!

Better Yet, I believe you have grounds for Defamation of Character there Boss!

Burn em at the Stake

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
bells are ringing across the nation that Satan must be stopped.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

If satan is stopped the cc industry will turn into a nation of pseudo cleaners with strong crb machines and portables in the trunk of their car but they will be wearing suits.... cheap ones :winky:.

Reactions: joey895

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I might have teased Mike about this under other circumstances, but among the things I know about Mike that I never doubt is that he doesn't verbally abuse women.

Mike has every right to be upset about this and I hope that Mytee and the Labarbra family know that Mike wouldn't and couldn't behave like that with this young woman.

Randy Royer

Name
Randy
So someone became you on the call ?
Tacky, first an idiot calls and yells at the wife and now someone "becomes you" ?
Time for a formal Mikeys Board investigation, then a hitman.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It had to be a setup. If Mike were to pull a stunt like that (which I agree with Jim, he wouldn't) he wouldn't say it's Mike. Plus like Randy mentioned that one doophus harrassed Mike's wife, he wouldn't do the same to someone else.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
they cussed at the Mytee girl. :eekk:

bells are ringing across the nation that Satan must be stopped.

Oh this really happened? :redface:

Someone pretended to be you and started cussing at john's daughter. That is seriously messed up, what a coward.

I hate when people post under fake names in general but that is over the top.

Mikey P

Administrator
well the low life SOB signed in under many names and kpet getting booted.

There were more than a few phone folks on.. Pretty sure Brevic and Bristor were part of the charades..

I was logged on as "Stu Barns" and asked some nice polite questions and contributed to the conversation but "PYEKIM" gave Gianna an hard time and said that she was "making shit up"

She sort of had it coming to her when she and her father try and play it like their not related. "Well when John Labarbera asked me if he could help promote my ICE show" or some silliness like that..

When she should say "He asked me to get out of the bathroom so he could brush his teeth and to please consider adding managing this stupid show of mine in between taking calls from frustrated broke dick portable hacks to my job description"..

FredC

Village Idiot
So...you were impersonating a hockey player's brother?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Stu Barnes ? lol
couldn't you find anyone better then that....

Miroslav Satan might be more fitting.

Mikey P

Administrator
Lol..somebody ask if I was the Study Barnes the new from MO..
I Daus that was my brother..

"Oh so then you know my niece Salley... how about that. ."

Lol..

FredC

Village Idiot
Oh this really happened? :redface:

Someone pretended to be you and started cussing at john's daughter. That is seriously messed up, what a coward.

I hate when people post under fake names in general but that is over the top.

Not really.

In the text chat a someone asked about seminars and Ms. Labarbera gave a long list ....someone questioned an odd sounding seminar title..........

In the text chat I said "I think Ms. Labarbera is just making shit up now". So nobody was cussing at her.

The whole presentation was a joke and the text chat was completely wiped out several times when any real questions were raised (by others..not me) about the event.

and Mike has the screen name wrong. I only use Pye Kim on asian carpet cleaning boards.

Reactions: Mikey P
Back
Top Bottom