Pee Pee

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The word "Encapsulate" is a term way over used and misleading.

It's just a marketing term to sell more product.

I've had good luck just using some 40 vol peroxide and a cup of multiphase

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We make and sell products but there are just sometime when the entire home is the litter box or pet pad (which I hate those things as it trains an animal it's OK to urinate and poo in the home)....

When that bad we still encourage replacement and will refuse and have people sign off.

Even with any product... Time will be needed for product to work and or get enough product to the problem. And the product is going to have to make contact with the Odor causing agent and problem. Removal of the Odor causing problem of course will make products work faster (Odor elimination basics)

I tell people....this isn't going to be a nuclear bomb but more of a time release bomb to take care of some problems.

And so to entertain Damon @Nomad74 ..... His favorite cat video 😂

Reactions: Nomad74

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
dump all the wonderjuices you want

nothing is more effective than strong oxidizers
If you don't know that by now, you never will and are doomed to spend thou$ands on woopty-doo concoctions and pairing agents ...that don't work any better...but cost more if want to feel like a "premium" idiot

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
pee esss

and if you guarantee 100% odor/contamination remediation without pre-qual of possible removing and replacing damage (up to and including subfloor and sealing floor joists)

you graduated from idiot, by-passed moron and went straight to full on imbecile

..LT.A.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

I see your cat video and raise you a cat video :)

You know I only made that video as a tribute to you :).

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mikey P

Administrator
I just want a pre spray for pet houses that works on all the carpet, but can be used to drench the peedles.

If you non Conway users had wand windows, you too whould get my point

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I just want a pre spray for pet houses that works on all the carpet, but can be used to drench the peedles.

try 'em all Mike
I'll bet my last Little Debbie you'll come to the same conclusion I did years ago
Oxi is as good or better than anything ...and it's down right cheap comparatively

spritz some Aqua Velva or Ole Spice for parfume......

.L.T.A.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Larry you should travel around and be up on stage with other GURUS and preach to the other stupit carpet cleaners out there. Maybe charge them at the door about $10.95 for your secrets.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
OK GrandMasterDogDick, tell us whats the scoop..
The problem with your situation is the home owner won’t let you pull the carpet and you don’t want to use a waterclaw.

The reason why unduzit sells so much is because they push the shit out of it. It has crappy dilution. 1:1 is stoopid. No wonder why they sell gallons and barrels of it. I do so much urine work, it isn’t economical for me to drive arround with 55 gallons of that stuff. I need portability. And please, I don’t need to hear from anyone about the science bla bla bla. I got four cases of the stuff and use it at times. It works but you have my opinion.

The best so far I’ve found for urine is PureForce EOC X2. 1 gal makes 5 gal ready to use. It has an enzyme that is not tempature sensitive and the enzymes work for 21 days after application. I have done some absolute piss soaked homes with this stuff and it just works. I did one house and used 19 gallons. I went back two weeks later to check and the odor was completely wiped out. This is not just one occurrence either. As for flushing it, I don’t do that. I water claw or helix but you need to leave some enzyme in to work and off gas. I then clean the carpet with an increased acid rinse and topically treat all visible yellowing with a USR like PLyme or 27% peroxide. Wear gloves 🧤 or end up like me.

Saiger Plyme also works well. The only reason I go to EOC X2 is because it’s my heavy hitter with the strong rain forest scent for “right now” home owner results.

I’ve also been using RAW for urine with its crazy good dilution rates and strong deodorizer. 32 oz will make 5 gallons RTU. I’ve cleaned four pissy places with it and all had good results. I did however pull the carpet and treat the floor pad and backing.

Mike. I don’t think the issue is the product you’re using. I think it’s the customer not letting you do it properly. I get my fair share of people that don’t want to pay my $45 per gallon of treatment of the urine spots or pay for my time of pulling the carpet and treating the subfloor and pad. In that case I just admonish them and do the best I can within their budget making it very clear of the possible lack of results do to the perimeters placed on me. If they are unrealistic or my spidey senses tell me they’re trouble, I’ll walk away.

Last edited:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Larry you should travel around and be up on stage with other GURUS and preach to the other stupit carpet cleaners out there. Maybe charge them at the door about $10.95 for your secrets.

no can do
carpet cleaners by and large are too stoopit to swallow anything but the party line and follow the pack

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom