Pepitizer for America

Mikey P

Administrator
A young Hispanic girl bybthe name of "America" called for her grandparents to get two bed rooms and a staircase cleaned.

Typical apartment grade poly and typical heavy soil level, including lots of Shitzu pee pee.

My HF was half full of Silver Solution and this stuff's too pricey to be dumping out, and I wasn't in the mood to find another container so I just added a bit more and went for it ll..

Lo and behold it did a bang-up job getting rid of all the pee spots, 99% of the black spots and certainly all the grime, grease and soap residue from past cleanings..

Bullnose wear be damned! 20210901_132252-COLLAGE.jpg20210901_132236-COLLAGE.jpg20210901_132149-COLLAGE.jpg

Reactions: Papa John

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
A young Hispanic girl bybthe name of "America" called for her grandparents to get two bed rooms and a staircase cleaned.

Typical apartment grade poly and typical heavy soil level, including lots of Shitzu pee pee.

My HF was half full of Silver Solution and this stuff's too pricey to be dumping out, and I wasn't in the mood to find another container so I just added a bit more and went for it ll..

Lo and behold it did a bang-up job getting rid of all the pee spots, 99% of the black spots and certainly all the grime, grease and soap residue from past cleanings..

Bullnose wear be damned!View attachment 110389View attachment 110390View attachment 110391
Was America beautiful?

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Jeff T
OK, this stuff is pretty amazing. I’ve used it on jobs that have both wool rugs on site, wool W/W, and combos of synthetic and wool jobs.
So far?
This stuff does an awesome job on most I’ve thrown at it.
Would I purchase this again?
YES.
BUT… I’ve yet to test it on VLM…

Name
Tim Yeater
OK, this stuff is pretty amazing. I’ve used it on jobs that have both wool rugs on site, wool W/W, and combos of synthetic and wool jobs.
So far?
YES.
Once you try it on VLM you really understand where it shines

20210927_185952.jpg

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
So far?
YES.
I hope you don’t assume he didn’t prevac. Its seems to be a thing.

Mikey P

Administrator
So far?
YES.
I still prefer PCP for vlm.

But SS is a HUGE problem solver and preventor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom