Pepsi keg

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I just purchased a used Pepsi keg and wanted to turn it into a sprayer. My question is. Can the in and the out valves on top be removed so I can replace them with standard valves. Thanks Mike

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Well I searched home brewing Tampa on Google and found a local company that had all the replacement parts at a good price. So I picked up two- five gallon tanks off craigslist for $75 and I spent $30 on new ball lock valves. I pressurized them up to 100 psi and they put out 3.5 gallons of water fast. I've had every sprayer out there and I think I'll like this the best, theres really not much to break.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Funny how some companies will sell the pepsi sprayer for $350.00 or better and the keg companies sell you the same thing for $124.99.

Oh but you have to buy the spray wand. :shock: :shock: :shock:

:roll:

I just found a place around the corner from me. $124.99 for the keg set up.

I've been thinking about doing the keg thing with the air compressor again...I just like the way it looks.

We'll see.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
A much better use is to age your barley wine in it. I tried them 5 years ago and all I got was a another gadget. Good thing I only modified one of them from my beer kegging supplies.

Back
Top Bottom