Pepsi Style Sprayers

Tankmaster

I build, repair & sell 3 & 5 gallon stainless steel tank sprayers designed specifically for carpet pro's. These do not look like trailer trash tools made in the backyard. I built these for my Automotive detailing centers after being completely frustrated with hand pump & electric sprayers. Seems nothing held up to solvent based cleaners, pre-soaks, traffic lane or fabric protectors. We purchased every brand we could find and ended up with a pile of parts, hoping to have enough to keep a few working. Detailing for 30 years, I built our original sprayer using an old Pepsi tank and that tank has continued to work perfectly for 25 years.

I looked at previous posts and saw problems with hoses or fitting blowing off. Ours do not use quick connect fitting which can easily pop off if pulled on or knocked over. All seals are custom made using VITON®, for the best chemical resistance. We supply a 22 inch metal extension wand with a 40 degree wide, flat fan pattern nozzle with a 50 mesh combination strainer and check valve placed directly behind the nozzle. This eliminates the problem of dribble down, so you do not have to run across the tile or wood floors holding the wand straight up and a towel in the other hand to keep from leaving a trail.

We have an optional flow control valve that can be connected right to the tank to shut off any flow if for some reason a hose was to get cut or break. Hoses are translucent blue, made of polyurethane with a working pressure of 150psi. These are soft, flexible and a non-kink design. Swivels connection at the spray gun keeps the hose from tangles. We machine the lids to accept a Schrader type air inflation valve. A pull ring safety relief valve prevents the tanks from being over-pressurized.

We also have custom sleeves that fit over the tank in several colors. Sprayers available in new and reconditioned tanks. 3 gallon tanks are new only as we have not found any used in about 6 years, 5 gallon new or used. The difference being the rubber tops are on used tanks while all new tanks have a curved metal handle.

We have many nozzles available, and can set up tanks with dual hoses if needed. we also have a nice metal clip to hold the spray gun when not in use. I work with you or your companies to build exactly what you need or want in a portable sprayer. These will work and spray with a single charge of compressed air. While the pressure does drop during use, keep in mind that when these start at 100 to 125psi they are already at more than double the pressure of most hand pump units. When the tank is empty or close to it, the spray is still strong. No more bending over and pumping hundreds of times per day. Give you back a rest. Stop looking for power outlets and a place to charge your spare batteries. Parts for electric sprayers are hard to find, expensive and take time to repair. When empty, just release the air, pop the lids and refill, then using a 12-volt portable tire inflator, re-pressurized and get back to work.

You can see our full line at www.pdsweb.net Our full service secure shopping cart makes ordering easy.

Tom

Mikey P

Administrator
Tom

I dont allow free adverting here.
Just not fair to the many companies that pay good money to have a one of those banners you see here.

How about if you give away a sprayer in a contest here and I'll let you keep this thread up for two months?

call me @ 831 588 9063

Tankmaster

I'm willing to try that. Already have one of your people wanting a sprayer. Was told about your board by one of my customer today.

In my office from 10am to 5pm usually, Denver time.

303-238-8343

Tom

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Tankmaster said:
I'm willing to try that. Already have one of your people wanting a sprayer. Was told about your board by one of my customer today.

In my office from 10am to 5pm usually, Denver time.

303-238-8343

Tom

I don't think it was OptIonAl..... !gotcha! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Hope you sell a 100 of them... 8)

Tankmaster

Check out our contest we are posting in the Clean Room. We are offering one complete 5 Gallon sprayer for Carpet Professionals, retail value of $219.95. COntest starts today and ends Saturday the 25th of December. You could have an extra Merry Christmas. The sprayer being offered is one of our "RECONDITIONED" 5 gallon tanks, PART# 5GTS-CR

Rules are simple: We dropped in piles of the Large O-rings that seal the lid, inside a 5 gallon tank. We did not force any in, but we did shake the tank so they would settle. The person with the closest guess to the number of O-rings inside wins the sprayer. Each registered user is allowed 2 guesses. Do not try registering under new names as we will be looking at the registration dates. We will announce the Winner at Noon, mountain standard time on the 25th.

Best of luck to all.

Tom Schurmann, President
Professional DIspensing Systems

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom