Perceptionist

Mikey P

Administrator
I sat through their infomercial @ Boot Camp.

good lord what a rip off...

$25 a every job/estimate booked.
cant answer technical questions, actually forward all how long does it take to dry and is your soap green questions to YOU!
cant even create a route for you.

AND cant use service monster.

book 80 jobs and your into them for two grand.

80 jobs with Full Circle may cost six hundred.

Lisa owes it to her Plutonium members to get with the program.

sleestak_enik2.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Holy crap! Back in the day I was close to signing up with them but couldn't because Sprint didn't offer free call forwarding at that time.

God I'm glad I went with Full Circle.

Perceptionist was only $20 per booked appt then but I didn't realize they didn't do all the other stuff.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Mike I told a few members who would listen that for that kind of investment where's the scheduling and phone support. 10k is 1/3 the cost of a stay at home assistant.

T

TomKing

I looked at that. I went with a girl in the office monday - Thursday 8:30 - 3:30. when she is not taking calls she is sending thanks yous, making outbound commercial calls and sending out commercial packet. This only cost $1100 per month.
she also does my realtor, carpet store routing each week.

Brian I tried to get Sprint to do call forwarding for free they said they do not. Want to charge me .20 per min. Have you been able to get that?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You have to do "conditional" Call Forwarding.
If you don't answer or the phone is busy...then it forwards....or you can just shut it off and it forwards instantly (that's what I do)

To do this dial *28 in front of the number you want to forward and press the talk button.

You'll hear a tone and then it's forwarded.
If you want to keep your phone on to monitor it, just press ignore if you want to forward it when it rings.

This is free of charge.

Regular "unconditional" forwarding is 20 cents per minute. Kinda stupid if you ask me...I don't see the point in not charging for one and charging for the other but whattyagonnado? That's *72 I believe.

There are other options as well.
Google "sprint call forwarding" and you will find some info.
For some reason, Sprint isn't quick to tell you about it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom