Perfect Timing

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
View attachment 2344
Arrived back at the shop at 6:00 to this beauty. Had no more than ate a bite when a WDR emergency call came. All of my (limited) equipment is currently out. Briefed myself on operation manual and headed out shortly.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
And for you big/old dogs don't laugh to hard at me, try real hard to remember when you got your first real McCoy dehu

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I love those little R phoenix dehu's, they're great and compact for the 1-2 room size jobs and put a great amount of heat.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Another call just now! I knew I should've ordered 2! Gotta love old hot wAter heaters in these properties that have 250+ units, 3rd one that has busted in 2 weeks!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Find a local sunbelt or supplier that rents the dehus, it's the air movers that you'd need to stock more of, if you rent those than you won't make as much $. The dehu you'll just lose out on 20-50 bucks tops usually.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Make a trip to visit Michael Lockhart he always has used equipment for sale.

He can't stop buying it, it's really an illness and I'm trying to get him help with it.........I mean after I buy all I want from! :p

His wife told me they sleep over a bed made on top of a bunch of Phoenix dehumidifiers. True story! :winky:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom