Perfect timing!

Mikey P

Administrator
10 of non burnt out bitter full time cleaners are going riding tomorrow up on 88 in the heart of the Sierra on some of the best trails I've ever been on and on the way home I'll be driving past Kirkwood Ski Resort who just called wanting an estimate on 8 floors of carpet and 9 BRICK elevator and lobby entrance areas, cleaned and sealed.

I dont have that much vac hose so it's TOPS or nada.

Untitled.png

Sounds like a job for a full timer with nothing better with his life, to do so I may price myself out of it.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
10 of non burnt out bitter full time cleaners are going riding tomorrow up on 88 in the heart of the Sierra on some of the best trails I've ever been on and on the way home I'll be driving past Kirkwood Ski Resort who just called wanting an estimate on 8 floors of carpet and 9 BRICK elevator and lobby entrance areas, cleaned and sealed.

I dont have that much vac hose so it's TOPS or nada.

View attachment 117616

Sounds like a job for a full timer with nothing better with his life, to do so I may price myself out of it.
Price it as you would for portable hwe, then clean it with the Phoenix. Can't go wrong.

Mikey P

Administrator
9 will be burned out by the end of a day around you

I'm the leader of the club, and one of three out of 45 members that can create a sharable GPS route and herd the helpless cats.

But yeah, a few of the lazyboys can't figure me out.

Much like YFP, we have 1100 members but only 45 that really ride and can fix their own flats and blow belts, and only three that are natural born leaders.

typical numbers in all walks of life.

Last edited:
Reactions: hogjowl

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Check this out. Good for solo off road bikers. Million $ Bogan could use one of these.

Video of it in use.

FredC

Village Idiot
Check this out. Good for solo off road bikers. Million $ Bogan could use one of these.

Video of it in use.

or you could just pick the fn bike up.

Even easier since the one on the vid has racks and will likely have panniers on it....

anywhere that it would be really difficult to pick up like mud or sand that thing is likely useless

*maybe for the "elderly or disabled" but I can't really see it for most riders. Just extra weight and space.

*I do carry ratchet straps.

Reactions: Hack Attack

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
or you could just pick the fn bike up.

Even easier since the one on the vid has racks and will likely have panniers on it....

anywhere that it would be really difficult to pick up like mud or sand that thing is likely useless
I don't know. I think there are ways to get around the sand thing. Like bring a plate for extra footing. The reason why I popped on this thing is because I recently watched MDB take a Harley Pan America off road and he couldn't lift it up. It was a real mess. This tool would have saved a lot of trouble.

FredC

Village Idiot
I don't know. I think there are ways to get around the sand thing. Like bring a plate for extra footing. The reason why I popped on this thing is because I recently watched MDB take a Harley Pan America off road and he couldn't lift it up. It was a real mess. This tool would have saved a lot of trouble.

You're watching a guy whose channel is based on him doing shit the wrong/hard way

and you won't be trying to enduro a PA in your garage

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom