Tonight you can find out how to get up to a buck a foot by simply
offering laminate flooring restoration to your customers... and
it's easier than you may think : )

Bob Shepard from Laminators Plus will be in the clubhouse to
explain the GIGANTIC... almost untapped market... that's just
waiting for this unique service that you can start offering in no
time flat!

This is a super way to separate yourself from the competition and
make hefty piles of new found cash every month.

It all happens TONIGHT, Thursday April 30th in the Pro-Cleaners
Network Clubhouse.

9PM EST - 8PM CST - 7PM MST - 6PM PST

If you haven't yet been to the "Clubhouse" hit the link below and
save the icon to your desktop. It's the coolest thing in the
world... anytime you click it you will be at the most interactive
place on the web for Carpet Cleaners!

There are people begging for this service in your area... they just
don't know it exist yet... so don't miss this chance to find out
how you can cash in!

I'll see ya there!

Your old buddy Danno

PS. Believe me, someone will soon start offering this service in
your area. The first one who does will make a KILLING... Be there
tonight to find out how it can be you!

So, have any of you tried the Laminator stuff?

I tested it. I was not impressed what so ever. Scratches real easy and creates a gloss on what use to be a mat finish floor.Real pricey too.

Are there millions of home owners out there just begging for this unheard of service or does Danno just need to pay the rent?

G

I used to do this when you were buying chems at the worlds most experienced cleaners,and I did not look at the stuff you are talking about,but on a laminate it was just a prep clean and then a finish,I never did try a screen on it,it was designed for those areas that lost their finish ie; kitchen,dining room traffic.You can get a matte finish you know,they also call it satin.

Greenie

Danno would not sell something he hasn't tried successfully himself, you need to apologize to him.

btw: all the lam coatings look a bit hokey if you ask me, but sometimes a band-aid is all you got for a boo boo.

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Hi guys:

I inspect full-time. I looked at my first laminate inspection for a coating, similar to what we are talking about. The manufacture would have never sent me out if they had know it had this type coating. But the complaint was for premature scratching, and they didnt know about the coating. When I inspected it, it was obvious. The stuff on the floor I inspected was way too shiney, and scracthed with a fingernail. The consumer never owned up to coating it. It didn't matter, the mill denied the claim. They did'nt put it on there. I'd stay away if it's like this stuff, unless it was just to sell a house, or for a rental.

Sincerely,
Dale

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
you know, I'm pretty sure "your ole buddy Danno" is an OK dude.

but man-o-day ..his friggin spiels sure are corny as he11 :roll:

..L.T.A.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I was on Dan's board the night the ProLaminator sellers were giving their spiel. I asked them directly

"Will this coating affect the mill warranty on the flooring?"

I was given the cold shoulder for even asking such a dumb question, and the rep asked me why I even should care about the warranty. That told me right there they had no business selling this stuff to the newbies that frequent Dan's board - the first problem they ran into with this crap would bankrupt most of them.

This is no disrespect to Danno himself or the PCN board, it is one of my favorite places to visit and I was one of the first people going there a few years back when it was just getting started.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Greenie said:
Danno would not sell something he hasn't tried successfully himself, you need to apologize to him.

That is NOT true at all. If you spent some time on his board listening to the "Guests" speaking you would know that Dan hasn't tried many of the products that are being sold there. If Dan introduced the speaker himself he will say something like "I haven't had a chance to try this myself but (insert name) swears by this stuff."

Didn't you speak on that board before about TM modifications? Does Dan have a TM now?

TimP

Laminate is a non pourous surface. IMO it's not really something that's difficuilt to clean. Get some neutral cleaner, scrub where needed, and wipe the crap up. I think people try to over complicate things. Laminate is the same thing as formica counter tops. When have you heard of someone waxing their counter tops???? The coating on laminate is all you need, if the customer isn't happy with the condition of the floor it's designed to throw away and buy some new, it's guaranteed in most cases 10+ years to not wear ( a 1"x1" area) and probably will last 20 years in normal traffic conditions.

-JB-

Name
JB
one more thing to try to bilk consumers for...

duct cleaning

tile cleaning (should be called what it really is... GROUT cleaning)

laminate floor cleaning.

oh sorry i almost forget again IMO.

bugadab

renting a house is one thing, selling to is a topic I would happily fight about. Anyone who would cover something up to sell to an unexpecting buyer should spend at least 10 years working at the local good will.

Brent

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom