perv, customer

hydracat

I send my sister a lot of referral's for house cleaning. Customer Whips it out and puts it back. Doe'
s it several times. My sister finally says "can I just get paid so I can leave". This is after she called him on it over 20 minutes or so. I said call the cops. I was thinking about a personal visit.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I send my sister a lot of referral's for house cleaning. Customer Whips it out and puts it back. Doe'
s it several times. My sister finally says "can I just get paid so I can leave". This is after she called him on it over 20 minutes or so. I said call the cops. I was thinking about a personal visit.

You'll only get into trouble if you go visit-- Its understandable-- but control your anger before it causes you to do something that might cause pain or trouble for the rest of your life!
She should make a complaint with the cops. What If he does this with young girls!?? Or has a job as teacher or preacher or similar?? Was It Bill Cosby?;)

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Whaaaatttt?
Are you kidding, yeah call the cops, today!

Nobody does something like that once, the next woman might be a 13 year old.
Get him on the books, so the cops keep him "top of mind"

steve_64

i guess you never know people very well from just working for them once or twice.

im very careful about who i recommend Genny to.

and knowing her she probably wouldve kicked the guy in the balls.

im not sure how id react to this though. maybe a late night knock on the door.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
This reminds me of the time when 2 females showed me their Penis Shaped Whistle. one said " Oh look! a whistle" and blow into as she looked into my eyes.. And another lady who left out her Anal Pronos and helped my guy move them with a smile on her face. Or the lady who left out varies adult toys and when we were leaving seemed disappointed and muttered " I was expecting something more"--- but for some odd reason-- us guys weren't offended. haha
now call the cops on that guy!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think not only did I hit every branch but I went back up and tried it again! :winky:

Not once in my cleaning career that has spanned several decades in the field.

Of course I'd have shit on myself had it happened. :biggrin:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I mean this as no insult. It's directed at everybody here, including myself.

There are some decisions you have to make in life that shouldn't require any thought beforehand. This is one of them. If you can't make those decisions without having to come to an internet bulletin board seeking advice, then you should see that as a clear sign that you need a vacation from the boards.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I would agree about calling the cops. He may be on a list of predators.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
There are some decisions you have to make in life that shouldn't require any thought beforehand. This is one of them. If you can't make those decisions without having to come to an internet bulletin board seeking advice, then you should see that as a clear sign that you need a vacation from the boards.
If you don't have a good answer just say it. No reason to come up with some trumped up story.
Geezz some people! :oldrolleyes:

:biggrin:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mangg I have law enforcement in my family. My uncle is a retired cop, two cousins are cops, a third was a cop but was killed on duty. Another worked for the department of Homeland Security. I'm good.

Name
Nate W.
I think not only did I hit every branch but I went back up and tried it again! :winky:

Not once in my cleaning career that has spanned several decades in the field.

Of course I'd have shit on myself had it happened. :biggrin:

Where is this ugly tree you speak of? I need to climb it and fall.......... :dejection: I can't take much more of my daughter/grand daughter/niece needs a nice good guy..... Would you like to meet her??? :shifty:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom