Ph and Odor removal

Farenheit251

Cleaning rentals odor removal is a big part of my biz. Maybe not moneywise but it gains/loses accts.

I've been getting mixed results saving some I thought impossible but no success on others.
Been using multiple approaches from Quat a lot,a generic version of Hydrocide and enzyme prooducing bacteria.

A few months ago the rep for the odor blocker told me Ph between 4.5-9.5 only to be effective.
Couple weeks ago a chemist told me high ph neutralizes quats.
Yesterday I complained to my distys chemist that his new enzyme didnt work and he asked me if I had the ph too high.

I hadnt really heard much about PH in regards to deodorizing but I'm beginning to think it might be critical I have been nuking these piss filled rentals and rinsing with Hydraclean(ph9.5-10)

I'm going to try a stain resist prespray and sounds like I might need an acid rinse.

Anyone, with a more thorough understanding of the subject, I would like to hear your suggestions.

D

dirt smackdown

oh yeah I get to deviginize this post... I get alot!!!!! of crappy ass apartment moveout from realtors property managment owners and they want it done for under $100... no problem!!! Im not going to waste my own money and use a sure fire deoderizer and cleaner that get almost anything out including cigarette odors!!
and its cheap as hell too. its a magical powder called Borax. one scoop for prespray gallon. or one scoop for the porty if thats what your using. gets all the funk out and cleans like mad crazy deoderizing as you go. Its not a hack worker cc thing but I dont loose cash doing it for almost nothing. give it a try at least once and tell me what you think?

P

pitmaster

Do you use it as a stand alone product or like a booster can you add other chem with it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom