PH Pen

N

NJ104

I was at the local jon don store and my dad came across this PH pen in the aisle and ask me if it would be a good buy to hel us identify unknown spots in carpet. I didn't even know what to tell him because I have to no clue. So here I am in mikey's board asking; Have you ever bought a PH pen? If so what has your experience been. I have bought the strips before but they seem to fall apart when I touch it to the carpet.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
50% failure rate out of the box so I don't even offer them anymore. If it fails it has to go back to extech I won't/can't take them back.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
We have them, we use them, we like them. They can definatly help you get a good idea fairly quickly on what kinda of pH range you are working with on mystery spots, they do need to be calibrated every so often. But usually exact exact isn't necessary as is a good range.

Mike Draper

I bought one from John couple years back. I use it all the time, works great. I calibrate it about 2x a month.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You got lucky mike :) I really hope they got things worked out I just can't afford all the failures. When I could just send them back to my supplier it wasn't too bad but when they refused to take them back and said I or the person who bought them had to send them back to extech that was the last straw.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom