Phoenix Amplifier?

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
I never realized a consistent improvement in grain depression to justify setting up the Solution Amplifier on my Phoenix 200 HT's. I have not used my Solution Amplifier in years, but I would charge an extra $30 to $65 per day, WTRDHM>>>.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
we run into alot of garages here in the south. Too often the temps exceed 90 degrees. Im wondering if worth getting

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
The air stream in and out of the amp pre cools the intake air of the dehumidifier allowing the dehumidifier to expel lower ggp air. So you have a hot drying chamber evaporating water like crazy and a super charged dehumidifier with a very low dew point, for the conditions of the drying chamber, and your pulling water out of the air faster than you are evaporating it.

The issue I had is that the available air stream going in and out of the amp isn't always better (cooler and/or lower ggp) than the air in the drying chamber. I had little or no control over the air I was feeding the amp because it was outside my drying chamber. For this reason I do not use my amp anymore.

What temperature and ggp air would you expect to pull through your amp and where would you get it from, outside, AC duct?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom