Phoenix Restoration - Farris Bueller..... Bueller..... Bueller

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
I have a Phoenix Humiport t[FONT=arial, sans-serif]hermohygrometer - needs calibrated.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]In the last weeks, more likely over a month, I have had my manager call them 3-5 times, I have called 2 times, I have sent 2-3 emails, one directly to the person supposedly in charge of this need........ I have gotten squat back from them.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Went through this circus last time I needed calibrated as well.

I don't exactly want to toss a $350 meter in the trash - anyone have a contact, a rep, repair/calibration service center, anyone that can possibly help me get this meter back into service?

[/FONT]

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Thanks Fred! I'll give them a call. I really wanted to get it to the factory because I suspect it may need more than calibrated - but maybe they can do repairs as well.

If not maybe I'll give it away to someone on the boards that has the time to pull teeth with phoenix.

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Finally got in touch with them.

I was told - "the meter is only a $350 meter so they don't calibrate them or repair them, at that cost it's really just disposable"

Sorry - I need 6 TH meters, if I'm ever in court a good lawyer is going to ask for calibration certs - I'm not trashing $2100 in meters a year.

Not when their competitors calibrate for $50-60 bucks each.

Lesson learned.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom