PHONE ADVICE NEEDED

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
anyone using the Samsung Galaxy S 4...........
my contract is up and Sam's Club has them for two days @ 96 CENTS wit a two year re-up..should i BAMM me one?

there was a line.............

Last edited:

Able 1

Name
Keith
I have one and I paid like $200, so I would say go for it.. It reads your pupils so if you look away when a video is playing it pauses till you look at it again:eekk:(I haven't used that function). It also has face recognition to open your phone when you look at it, they do say if someone that looks like you looks at your phone it might open (I think your safe).:lol:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We have 6 of them in our family. A few in my family had the iphones (many different versions) but all switched to the Samsung 4 and really love it!

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Every Samsung product I've had, including my previous phone has been very problematic. My contract was over last month and my iPhone 4S is still working fine but I wouldn't mind a bigger screen without getting a much bigger phone. One of my younguns got a 5 and likes it.

Last edited:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
skype-string_zpsed9de40f.png

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I just picked up a sony xperia z for my wife. It is a big phone. We were going to get the galaxy s4 but decided we don't want the "bloatware"

The sony is a lot "cleaner" android.

It's also water resistant and can be washed off with water. Good for my wife with two little kids..... and goof for OLD PEOPLE drooling all over it.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i'm of the belief that someone could rent some space in a strip mall
and start a "smart phones for dummies" class........

Lefty724

Name
E
I jump from phone to phone more than anyone I know. I still have a iPhone 5, 4s, galaxy s3, and a s4.

Of all the phones I have had, the Galaxy s4 is my all time favorite! The swype feature alone make me like it more but it's faster, nicer screen, and takes better pictures.

I'm currently typing this from my iphone 5 because I went back last week just for a goof. First thing tmw morning I'm going back to ATT to get s4 hooked back up.

Lefty724

Name
E
Note 3 is better.

LoL!! With hands like yours...yes.

With little Mexican paws like mine I prefer the s4. One of the reasons in switch back and forth between the iPhone 5 and s4 is because of the one handed operation on the iPhone 5.

Who am kidding, I'll probably end up getting a gn 3 soon....

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
LoL!! With hands like yours...yes.

With little Mexican paws like mine I prefer the s4. One of the reasons in switch back and forth between the iPhone 5 and s4 is because of the one handed operation on the iPhone 5.

Who am kidding, I'll probably end up getting a gn 3 soon....

I do that too. I'm back with my iPhone 5 also. I gave the S4 to my wife. Both are great phones. I think the iPhone is smoother and more snappy and I like the camera better because it is faster. I also use an iPad mini and everything transfers smoothly between the 2. Also most apps for iOS seem more refined.

The Clean Machine

Lefty724

Name
E
I agree Russ. The ios is better software and runs a lot smoother on the iPhone 5.

However, I do think the S4 if faster at web surfing, dowloading, etc....jmo.

First thing tmw mornjng, I'm going to get my S4 reactivated!

Reactions: Russ T.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom