Phone died

John Olson

Name
John Olson
How many calls have you made? When things are slow open your database and start calling.

TimP

My phone has seemed to die out too. However I'm booked up well enough right now not to worry since I got some large CGD jobs. I should have my best month yet due to the commercial jobs even working for way less than I'm used to. However if it stays this way next month I'll be a bit worried. A few weeks ago the phones seemed to be popping for me though.

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
The economy in the US right now is hurt. Hols tight for 2 years and when it rebounds in about 2 years you are going to make more money than you have ever imagined before.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
brite n clean said:
Is everyone busy? My phone died last week and so far I haven't had a single call for about a week

every time gas prices jump, the phones shut down.
when (if) they stay stable the phone will ring again.

market to the Fairlawn area, Gene.
that's where the bucks are in your area

..L.T.A.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i'm still getting calls everyday. carpet cleaning side of business is almost back to normal. i am currently booked for almost 2 months of hardwood floors. keep it coming!!!

I've seen the opposite business couldn't be better. The residential jobs all keep coming in, all of which are referrals and past customers. The commercial market has always been steady for me and that hasn't changed.

All of that said I'm trying to remain prepared for a turn for the worst. I can feel it coming it just hasn't hit yet. Trying to keep some cash reserves when the residential market gets burned out.

Chris A

Name
Chris
We're not breaking any records up here either for this time of year. Hang in there.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Well I guess my crappy marketing works because I have been working oustide my normal times. I have been working 7 days a week.

Luckily I had a carpet repair job reschedule this morning so I after I did a restretch at a gymnastic studio and then my janitorial account I got home at about 7:15 and have a break until 11:00 but have to work til 6:00

Becker

Name
Becker
By this time tomorrow I will have broken my all time record of my best sales month ever.

And still a week to go,

June 08 has been a very good month to me.

Rex Tyus

..... working 12 hours a day to keep up.

AAHH YES. I remember my Bane Clene days very well.

:p

On a serious note. May was great. Up over 30%. First 2 weeks of June Sucked. Institutional side is very well. Residential is off a little, but picking up.

steve r

rex roflmao set up times alone are killing me lol.that and talking to my cheerleaders. :wink:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Greg- Are you actually bragging that you work 7 days a week. Why would anyone work 7 days a week ,unless they had to.

Rex Tyus

that and talking to my cheerleaders.

Do they ever say "that really is a quiet machine" ?

I used to hear that all the time.

Now they say "DAMN! that thing is loud. It must have a lot of power?"

And I reply "WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! the machine is too loud" :twisted:

steve r

i dont get that anymore but i use too, i dont use the silencer anymore.

now i sound like the big guys lol.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
nope not bragging but this is the busiest I have ever been and want to fit as much as I can in. I am trying to build as much base as I can before my sales rep starts in Sept. Hopefully then I can add a van. I have bought all the little things for the van in the last few weeks. Wands, stairtools etc etc along with 2 power stretchers, and repair kits. We will see where it goes

I am kinda misrepresenting in that I do one job sunday am not a full day.

People do like to call me out. Doug anytime you and the kids are in the area let me know. You can chill at one of the houses down the cape or marshfield

Becker

Name
Becker
Nothing good comes from working 7 days a week, unless you are on the edge of foreclose.

Trying to get a base built before the sale rep is hired... Hmmm what will be the job of the sales rep?
Sales rep for one van, trying to get a second going?

You are just so busy because you admitted you clean like our buddy to the north Happy.

5 hours of 400 sq feet.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have a hard time having people wait a month for a carpet cleaner. I do not want to lose anyone. More people more referrals, more of a customer base. I have almost enough work for 2 vans now but do not want to leap and throw down $50,000 without guarantees.

The sales rep is 30 hrs a week and will concentrate on commercial sales and handle the schedule, deposit, a/r.

not even close to foreclose. I put down over $350,000 when I bought this one and paid it down considerably. Just about sold the Cape house, finally. This week and the other cape house is basicly paid for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom