Picked Up A Hitchhiker Today

Willy P

Name
Willy P
p_00138.jpg

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
This is an amazing hitch hiker story. I had an old car with a broken gas gauge. So one day I ran out of gas on a expressway by my house. So I was walking along the shoulder and it was a good 3 miles till the next exit. I was walking for only about 30 seconds when a car that was so beat up pulls up next to me. I mean this car was so beat up broken down rusted, it was nothing like I have ever saw. So there was a white guy driving he looked like a total drug addict. Meth heroin addict. He said " its gonna be a long walk I will give you a ride to the nearest gas station. " God sent me he said. I dont know why but I got in something told me to. So im in the car and there is a 2 - 4 year old black kid in the back seat and he said it was his son, but it was impossible. The kid was not half white. About 20 seconds later a huge accident flipped over 18 wheeler and like 10 cars piled up right behind us right where I would have been walking. He drops me off at the gas station and he told me a bible verse and I walked 5 steps and went to give him $50 and the car was gone. Not a light nothing and this was a busy area. Gone he was gone. Oh my beat up car was totaled in the wreck. I went there took my plates off and registration and never reported it lol.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
thanks for sharing that, John.
It's a great story .
I'm going to share it with some friends.. hope you don't mind.
i figure you won't since you posted it here

Pee Ess

can't judge a book by it's cover

..L.T.A.

Heb 13
1 Let brotherly love continue. 2 Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing "some" have unwittingly entertained angels.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Jtuseo said:
This is an amazing hitch hiker story. I had an old car with a broken gas gauge. So one day I ran out of gas on a expressway by my house. So I was walking along the shoulder and it was a good 3 miles till the next exit. I was walking for only about 30 seconds when a car that was so beat up pulls up next to me. I mean this car was so beat up broken down rusted, it was nothing like I have ever saw. So there was a white guy driving he looked like a total drug addict. Meth heroin addict. He said " its gonna be a long walk I will give you a ride to the nearest gas station. " God sent me he said. I dont know why but I got in something told me to. So im in the car and there is a 2 - 4 year old black kid in the back seat and he said it was his son, but it was impossible. The kid was not half white. About 20 seconds later a huge accident flipped over 18 wheeler and like 10 cars piled up right behind us right where I would have been walking. He drops me off at the gas station and he told me a bible verse and I walked 5 steps and went to give him $50 and the car was gone. Not a light nothing and this was a busy area. Gone he was gone. Oh my beat up car was totaled in the wreck. I went there took my plates off and registration and never reported it lol.

When your car ran out of gas why did you leave it in the middle of the expressway?

S

sam miller

Jtuseo said:

Entertain Angels?? I wont argue thats why its called faith.

He ran out of gas Lee shocker! probably pulled off to the side of the road, Got into the other guys car and the accident happened behind them if He doesnt get into car he probably isnt with us. Its a God thing.

FredC

Village Idiot
Jtuseo said:

so........20 seconds/ 1/4 mile+ later you had a clear view of a horrendous accident in a side view mirror? And the 60' of 18 wheeler didn't block your view at all? Or did you just see it on the news later? I'll assume by the old beater description of the car and your knowledge of the extent of the accident that you couldn't have been far away.

Your car was totaled in the same place you would have been but you had already been walking?...you sure do walk slow............

You didn't stop to help? You learned nothing from your supposed experience? Did you say " Hey meth mouth, we need to stop and help" to which he replied "God just told me to help you............ so one day you can tell the story about how you were going to give me $50 but I drove off with my out of place black kid"?

What verse? Such a profound event....seems like you would have filed that one in your brain.

So I can get the don't judge a book from your meth description but what purpose does the black child that could not possibly :roll: have been his serve? Is it a jesus was black parallel?

Did you call 911 when you got to the gas station a minute later or did you call your wife to pick you up....or maybe just fill up the container you bought......I mean $.25 would get you a few more miles after all....

After all that you were still more concerned with your desire to express generosity in the form of $50 to this stranger and his desire to be somewhere else than the folks who may be dying 2 1/2 mile back? No mention of them..............

God told him to help remove you from the situation rather than preventing an 11 car pileup?....boy....you sure are special.........mysterious ways indeed

they don't use VINs in NY? Your car was just left after a pileup?

I guess what I'm saying is horsepucky............at the very least a glossing over of events based on your beliefs.....but certainly not the next "footprints"

just so no one thinks I'm a die hard skeptic....I do believe Willy picked up a cat.................

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I'm with Fred on this one!!

I totally believe that Willy picked up a cat....

The other story by John is just that, a fictional story.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Too all you fellow believers out there..

Some just will never understand the miracles of Jesus...they just plain don't care and don't have the desire to....

But whether they choose to believe or not, we still must pray for them.

Great story.

S

sam miller

FredC said:
Jtuseo said:

so........20 seconds/ 1/4 mile+ later you had a clear view of a horrendous accident in a side view mirror? And the 60' of 18 wheeler didn't block your view at all? Or did you just see it on the news later? I'll assume by the old beater description of the car and your knowledge of the extent of the accident that you couldn't have been far away.

Your car was totaled in the same place you would have been but you had already been walking?...you sure do walk slow............

You didn't stop to help? You learned nothing from your supposed experience? Did you say " Hey meth mouth, we need to stop and help" to which he replied "God just told me to help you............ so one day you can tell the story about how you were going to give me $50 but I drove off with my out of place black kid"?

What verse? Such a profound event....seems like you would have filed that one in your brain.

So I can get the don't judge a book from your meth description but what purpose does the black child that could not possibly :roll: have been his serve? Is it a jesus was black parallel?

Did you call 911 when you got to the gas station a minute later or did you call your wife to pick you up....or maybe just fill up the container you bought......I mean $.25 would get you a few more miles after all....

After all that you were still more concerned with your desire to express generosity in the form of $50 to this stranger and his desire to be somewhere else than the folks who may be dying 2 1/2 mile back? No mention of them..............

God told him to help remove you from the situation rather than preventing an 11 car pileup?....boy....you sure are special.........mysterious ways indeed

they don't use VINs in NY? Your car was just left after a pileup?

I guess what I'm saying is horsepucky............at the very least a glossing over of events based on your beliefs.....but certainly not the next "footprints"

just so no one thinks I'm a die hard skeptic....I do believe Willy picked up a cat.................

Nice CSI breakdown! !dork! Iseeru I'm still not sure about the cat!

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
When I knew I was running out of gas I pulled over onto the right shoulder. And yes if if you got in a car on a express way it would take about 20-30 seconds to do 1/4 mile. I dont care who ever does not believe the story. The story I told is just how I remembered it. Take how ever you wish.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom