picked up the new machine and some goodies

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Finally went to the lone star to pick up the new machine. I am very pleased with the quality and performance of this machine. Nickkk treated me like a friend from the get go and him I cant say enough good things about the lengths this guy and his wife went to make my visit awesome. Machine has a massive amount of heat. I really like how he plumbed out the waste tank with a short straight 3 inch connection hose giving the unit a ton of vacuum. Welds look good and plenty of fail safes to keep the machine from over heating. Plus he made a custom face plate to match our logo and custom painted it at no extra cost. Plus got a steal of a deal on some bright green air movers to match the new company face lift.
airmovers_zpse20a6aea.jpg
Gonna need to order a sprayer holder and come custom shelving vor the van but it fit in nicely. Gonna take it out and do a couple tommarow
machine_zps4367d6f0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Total_Rookie

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
If you are looking for SS chemical shelves, electric vacuum hose reel, live solution hose reel w/ attached garden hose reel, 300' vac hose (orange), 300' solution line (parker parflex-orange), etc; let me know & I can take a picture of it and sell it to you for a good price. I bought a package deal a few weeks ago from Clyde, Ohio, but there are only a few items I really wanted.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
how big is that electric reel??? ohhh send me a pic in pm anyway

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Id love to know what kind of heat that will sustain with a 10 flow wand
I have an 8 flow greenhorn jr and it was getting so hot we had tp adjust the diverters and turn a manual water bypass on. Then again it was 105 degrees in texas this weekend. In all honesty I would bet that it would hold 220 all day long with a 10 flow wand as long as there was at some sort of dry strokes going on

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
cuz then others cant see it, and maybe i can get a deal on it :rockon:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
If you are looking for SS chemical shelves, electric vacuum hose reel, live solution hose reel w/ attached garden hose reel, 300' vac hose (orange), 300' solution line (parker parflex-orange), etc; let me know & I can take a picture of it and sell it to you for a good price. I bought a package deal a few weeks ago from Clyde, Ohio, but there are only a few items I really wanted.

Did you drive to clyde or have it shipped? Im bout 30-40 from there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom