Pics if sapphire 570 install

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
It's going in a new gmc 3500 extended with a. 6.0

I had custom tanks made to give me my. 200 gallon fresh and waste cap.

The solution reel will be live and mounted on the back door

I have a few shelves to build in. This is the layout it is being plumbed and installed today and tomorrow

I will post pics tomorrow too as I add stuff to it then in a week or so the final product

There is plenty of room for cimex and tools

egydujeb.jpg

yse2a6yq.jpg

egadary6.jpg

y4ymaru9.jpg

e7agu5as.jpg

eta2usyj.jpg

2a7ajyvy.jpg

e2a6asuv.jpg

eranyry4.jpg

4a7yty5e.jpg

ysevaqy4.jpg

eputegyt.jpg

2yju6u8u.jpg

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
3rd truck..sold the oldest butler.

Got it from crown cleaning because they are pretty close to me for warranty work..I thought it would be a bad idea to buy from jondon then have some sort of issue and have no leverage on speed of repair locally..

I am looking forward to picking it up tomorrow and running the piss out of it..we are slammed so she will be broken in right!!

I am planning on driving out..I will stop in Texas and visit my sister and family for a day or,so on the way home..

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
headed back to orlando to get some training on it and bring her home..more pics to come and i will do a weekly report on how we like or dont like anything..we are booked out like
crazy so she is gunna get thrown into the lions den with no introduction lol

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Looks great, I'd only put the hose you need and keep the spare off the reel, same with the sprayer, keep it empty if you can. It will be easier on the door and the hinges.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Looks good......your going to like that 570...the more I use it the more I like mine.....

Just make sure that you get a pressure regulator on the end of your fresh hose....or the pressure cap on the tank will pop...
I fought this for a long time and finally got tired of it.....put this regulator on my fresh hose and have not had a single issue since.......

PA020968_zps4fece518.jpg

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
I have a pump that feeds the system from the 200 gallon tank. I will keep a eye on it but I'm sure it has less pressure than the hose feed

Thanks for your tips!!

Able 1

Name
Keith
Dave have you had any issues running RO water through any of your units? I heard it was hard on brass..

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
No They hold water. No reason I can think of to have one.

The exposed area in the back will get a throw rug and will be replaced as needed

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Still have a 2 level shelf to build and a few odd and ends to add but she's. 75% done.

Runs great. It's funny how the butlers I could literally run them with my eyes closed. I'm looking forward to getting to know her better and getting to that point.

This is going to make me do something I haven't done steady in over a year. Clean carpet lol

I will go out with this truck for a few weeks then wean off once I know the guys are 150% solid with it. Plus I want to know it too

I had the remove and plug up anything having to do with chem pump

7yty2ane.jpg

dadu2aba.jpg

u9upyduq.jpg

a6uzerat.jpg

ygyvepe3.jpg

gysa7azu.jpg

qe4a3yzy.jpg

8a3a8usu.jpg

yqydesan.jpg

u9u4y7ap.jpg

6e3y8y3u.jpg

qetu8una.jpg

zenezypy.jpg

ubeseben.jpg

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Looks good......your going to like that 570...the more I use it the more I like mine.....

Just make sure that you get a pressure regulator on the end of your fresh hose....or the pressure cap on the tank will pop...
I fought this for a long time and finally got tired of it.....put this regulator on my fresh hose and have not had a single issue since.......

PA020968_zps4fece518.jpg

Jim, Where do you get the pressure regulator?

A somewhat different issue: When using fresh water directly from faucet, the Dwyer meter will sometime fluctuate and change the dilution ratio. My assumption is that it either comes from uneven pressure from faucet and could also be a result of the pressure building in the hose itself as it somewhat expands under water pressure. Therefore the dilution ratio changes as the pressure diminishes.

• I was wondering if putting the pressure regulator will help in achieving better control of the Dwyer meter and a more precise dilution ratio.
  • Also, wouldn't it be better, if I am right about the pressure buildup due to hose expansion, to put it at the end of the hose and not at faucet?

What do you think?

Last edited:
Name
Todd
Does anyone know how many hours these Kubota motors are designed to run for. From what I under it is a tractor motor ? they have a Kubota tractor sales and service place only a few miles from my house.:razz:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim, Where do you get the pressure regulator?

A somewhat different issue: When using fresh water directly from faucet, the Dwyer meter will sometime fluctuate and change the dilution ratio. My assumption is that it either comes from uneven pressure from faucet and could also be a result of the pressure building in the hose itself as it somewhat expands under water pressure. Therefore the dilution ratio changes as the pressure diminishes.

• I was wondering if putting the pressure regulator will help in achieving better control of the Dwyer meter and a more precise dilution ratio.
  • Also, wouldn't it be better, if I am right about the pressure buildup due to hose expansion, to put it at the end of the hose and not at faucet?

What do you think?

That is exactly right and once you level off and keep the incoming pressure at a constant PSI....your meter will level off with it............

I know Home Depot and even Walmart carry some in there RV section...But I wanted one with a gauge on it so the RV place here in town was where I got that one....

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
I run RO/DI water. We are completely self contained and bring our water to the jobs with us and take the dirty.

So I needed 200 gallon fresh and recovery

Back
Top Bottom