Pics of a couple repairs yesterday

We had a few carpet repairs yesterday. Dogs chewed up this cheap builder grade carpet.

We used the KoolGlide on this repair....
061408-repair_before.jpg

061408-repair_after.jpg

... and again along the wall. This repair we used a glue gun.

061408-repair2_before.jpg

061408-repair2_glue.jpg

061408-repair2_after.jpg

Stevea

Hi Mark,

Wonderful examples to show, these are the type that exist all the time and shows how well the damage can be improved.

Thanks for sharing,

SA

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
What type of material or tape was used to glue the carpet to in the second repair?
Thanks for the pics Mark.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
That tape looks like a small sample that I have and am trying to find out what it is.

Is it very tacky?

Doesn't seem to work with any heat.

Thought it may be a good option for what you're doing right there.

Thanks for sharing.

Lunch time here but when I get in later, i'll post a pic from a HACK repair that I saw on this morning's cleaning job.

John

M

Mark Imbesi

Awesome example of what cleaners are most likely to see! Thanks for sharing, Mark!

BTW, don't be a stranger! Haven't seen much of you, latley.

Marc

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
John that is just some regular seam tape he is using, with a glue gun. You are right about options. I believe Orcon sells a sticky tape like that that is for the do it your selfers. Anyway here is another option being you have the kool glide, order the double stick tape and turn it over.

John Watson

Those type of repairs don't have any thing to do with puters do they????

Great looking, thanks for sharing, Thars Gold in them thar carpet repars!!

Now Mark, please share how I can see all those videos without waiting 3-4 hours I know buy a new system, get something different than dial up.

Tape used in second repair was just standard seam tape. Used hot glue, no seam iron.

Sorry havent posted much, its been busy around here. Our Website design and Internet marketing business has been growing and we recently lost our cleaning tech so I'm cleaning a lot lately too.

I'll make an effort to post more often (I do read the boards and check up on everyone as often as possible) You are also always welcome to stop in Club Greenhorn to chat anytime. ;)

Spent much of yesterday out helping a local cleaner that had TM problems in middle of a 18k sq ft job that had to be finished yesterday.

061508-teamwork.jpg

061508-george.jpg

John Watson

Some friend you are, Haven't convinced him to glide his 20 yet have you!!!!

Believe it or not, I also have friends that have helped Helen and I out on occasion. We are always standing by to help friends.

Brevic, Helen don't like eggrolls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom