Picture up top

Ryan

Would it kill you too keep it? Or are you trying to down size?

I used to love using one, you could fly through jobs with that blower and the hose reel could pull a small car out of a ditch. I had never heard of the legendary "walk ups" when I was using it, but we did get a lot of people checking it out when we were working.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I always wanted one and so I finally bought one when I found a good deal. I like it. It does everything it says it does, including walk ups and I don't mind having it. My market changed as a result of the recession so I have less need for a dual wand TM, and the cost of running the V is a bit more, and with business being what it is, I could use less operating expense. However, if I never sell it, it won't be a business buster and eventually my schools and churches will come back to me and the Vortex will be of more use.

It's just not a single wand, one man band TM. When I bought it, all of that was about to change. LOL ... I just bought it the month the economy hit bottom.

I'll survive.

Joe Bristor

how could that 'look good'?
If that's on your van, no wonder Marty...
lose the pig!

anatomically... :?:
looks like skinny pigs are still big hams, right Marty?
Can I buy skinny pig bacon? Seems like it would be pretty lean.
And that nose, Darwinian for sure ... skinny pig, huge nose.
I can see why the big ears, so he can move that skinny ass if he has to, but why the big nose?
Slop stinks from a mile away dudn't?
And why pink? How can a dirty pig keep his nose so purty and clean, much less pink?

Joe Bristor

Love ya Marty. didn't mean anything bad.
takes a real man to set himself up for teasing like you do with the pig personna.
I should take a picture of me with a beanie cap and an arrow poking thru it with caption, 'crazy Joe.'

That picture just really made me wonder about pigs.
Do you know much about em ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom