Pictures of my new Cleanco 47

Hello, I just wanted to post a couple of pictures of my new Cleanco 47. I had it installed in a new 2014 Chevy 3/4 ton regular wheelbase van. I just picked it up from my distributor last night and today is the first time I've really gotten to run it. I don't plan on putting it into service until latter next week, but it sure is nice to have a new piece of equipment. I met up with my guys and helped them clean a private school we do every couple of months.
I've only put 4 hours on it, so I won't be able to give any kind of review for a while. Hopefully it works as advertised, squirts, sucks and is super reliable. As with any new machine I fully expect there to be a few kinks to work out.
I didn't get the blower post heater, so my solution temp is going to be close to the temp of my van. The van runs right at 210, and the temp at the machine is about 205 ish, which I'm totally fine with.
KrisView attachment 4053View attachment 4054[video=youtube_share;mvqD6s1K6WQ]http://youtu.be/mvqD6s1K6WQ[/video]

Buck1955

Name
John
I got a new Cleanco 56 last year. It's a great machine but there are a few things that bother me. The solution line setup is a joke on mine, Cleanco put the reel too far to the right so the handle is unuseable and it free spools, no tension on the reel. No convenience door (I'm in Indiana not CA.). Cleaning the secondary filters are a pain. My waste tank shut off doesn't work, and you have to grease the drive shaft. However I saved over $8,000.00 over Butler or SS between trade in and a better price. Get an inline filter (I also use a queen size knee high hose in the filter) makes it easier to dispose of rather than clean.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Buck can't you unbolt the reel and move it over a few inches or is there something else in the way to the left?

I think on Kris's I'd have a frame welded up and hang the solution from the ceiling and move the vacuum reel closer to the door. It will give you more floor room and easier access to the vac hose.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Sweet !

Thanks for sharing Kris, and Congrats on the new baby, gonna be fun watching her grow : )

Chris

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I have the same issue with the reel being a little too close to the machine too. It's not a problem with the machine though, just installer putting the reel too close. I bought mine @ 2 years old with @ 1600 hours and it has been great so far. I was salivating a little over the Butler too but I'm not so sure the performance would be much different...unless you mod it like Saiger!

The Clean Machine

Reactions: Mark Saiger
J

JS41035

I noticed Cleanco has an option to preheat the fresh water tank while you drive. Curious if any of you have used it or seen it. I've always wondered why more direct drives don't do that. The Aerotech starts out with 160 degree water. That's gotta help a ton.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Russ T.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom