Hydro-plane

Hydro-PlaneB2.jpg

Ultra-plane

Ultra-Plane1.jpg

Ultra-plane

Ultra-Plane2.jpg

Ultra-plane

Ultra-Plane3.jpg

This content was brought to you by your friendly hosts at DeltaSteamway..............

Loren&Cristina

Wrightweddingpicture.jpg

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I was just about to try again with help from Shorty and Dan Gardner, but the help was too fast. :D

You will notice that there are to different versions of the Hydro-plane tool. I can't remember which came first though.

Tony posted a couple pictures a while ago, and I am just now getting around to responding with some similar tool pictures.

The Hydrocrevice tool works like a PMF internal jet tool. The other Hydro tools work similar the Hydrokinetic upholstery tool. but are wider. The Ultraplane tool has the wheel and is larger than the Hydroplane tool. I have used it in the past to clean a small delicate rug.

I don't know how well they sold, but figured few had seen these tools designed by Ron Toney.

Name
Nate W.
Loren Egland said:
I was just about to try again with help from Shorty and Dan Gardner, but the help was too fast. :D

You will notice that there are to different versions of the Hydro-plane tool. I can't remember which came first though.

Tony posted a couple pictures a while ago, and I am just now getting around to responding with some similar tool pictures.

The Hydrocrevice tool works like a PMF internal jet tool. The other Hydro tools work similar the Hydrokinetic upholstery tool. but are wider. The Ultraplane tool has the wheel and is larger than the Hydroplane tool. I have used it in the past to clean a small delicate rug.

I don't know how well they sold, but figured few had seen these tools designed by Ron Toney.

Thanks for taking the pics. It's cool to see different tools.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Did steamways used to come with pressure washing hose? Didn’t that black hose leave some terrible marks on carpet?

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Mike

I don't remember Steam Way using black hoses, but the truck mounts usually came with 3/8 inch solution hose that was good for pressure washing.

Glad you all enjoyed seeing these old tools.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom