Pimped TCS Warrior vs Cleanco 47

hogjowl

Idiot™
Was in Atlanta last week and got a chance to test a Cleanco Compact 47 while at TCS.

Seriously guys, my pimped TCS Warrior with a 36 blower gets carpet drier than that 47.

My 2.5 inch ports and leader hose. My 2 inch hose to the 2 inch wand and hole glide Greenbean wand had better performance than the standard Cleanco set up (with that stupid 1.5 inch whip hose) and 1.5 inch, slot glided wand!

The Cleanco had 230 heat, but I guess they had to restrict the blower plumbing to get it.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Fully agree...

1.5 inch whip hoses have no place in this industry anymore,unless you have a 2inch to 1.5 reducer leading to a uph tool...

The Preacher

.....no complaints about my pimped 36 DoooDaddy either. i wounder how the #'s match up @ 200ft, i find that is my MAX at this point (50ft 2.5 and 150ft 2").

i'd like to lay out 150ft of 2.5 with a 50ft 2" lead hose and see how much suck it has???

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
The ex tech meter I used from Bristor,to test my King Bulter mod seemed pretty accurate...

If you get one of those meters the 100 a ,I believe it was .Was under 150 dollars...or so...

But you would need calibration number and proper funnel to make it as accurate as possible...

Sure wish I knew what happened to that thing,honestly...But water over dam now...

Still getting the I told you so by the Missus...on that one ???

An Joe ,If you read this no hate mail please.I am just stating it was accurate meter ,ok .Or so i believe?
...Thats all...

ScottM

Name
Scott Moody
Marty,

Of course your pimped Warrior is going to out clean/dry that Cleanco 47 with that 1.5" leader hose/wand.

If you want to get a Cleanco, get the 56, them pimp it. Keep in mind that unit must have a post blower heat booster to get to 230F. Post Blower heat=major airflow restriction. The new Vortex can get away with it, because that have enough spare lift/cfm to use. Your #3 blower isn't restricted trying to create heat and thus can really scream with your modifications. But if you want a direct drive, and I assume you do --you did mention something about night cleaning & security--, get the biggest blower and plan to still pimp it out to get better performance than your TCS unit.

Greenie

Scott has a few good points.
Since every blower HX by definition must restrict some, as long as you had "air to spare" and a well designed HX concept that was easy to service, you could have a good Blower post heat source, you would just need that spare air to work with, like using a 59 blower to get 56 blower performance from it, just needs a few more horsepower and some room. Despite popular belief in the industry a well plumbed 56 is plenty for two wands.

I'd say the weak link in dual wand set ups these days, would be heat, hopefully you are happy with 190º on each wand....which some would be fine with, others wouldn't.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Greenie said:
Scott has a few good points.
Since every blower HX by definition must restrict some, as long as you had "air to spare" and a well designed HX concept that was easy to service, you could have a good Blower post heat source, you would just need that spare air to work with, like using a 59 blower to get 56 blower performance from it, just needs a few more horsepower and some room. Despite popular belief in the industry a well plumbed 56 is plenty for two wands.

I'd say the weak link in dual wand set ups these days, would be heat, hopefully you are happy with 190º on each wand....which some would be fine with, others wouldn't.

Maybe two propane heaters?

T

The Magician

Welcome back premium pig. Bet Les or Duane would like to do a side by test. :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom