pititful business model

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Bought wire, connectors, 6 pin plug, loom and some misc. to wire my jeep up for a toad. Got home and some of the wire was mislabeled the wrong gauge. I asked for the correct colors for tail, RT, LT, and ground. They were the wrong colors. The wire was in knots the way they coiled it. I tossed the pile of half opened stuff back in the bag and took it back for a refund. I kept the 6 pin connector. Went to another supplier and got some better stuff. Got it all wired up and the connector was a different model than the directions and the loom clamp was missing. I called up the manager and told him I was kind of pissed. I said 'maybe your buyer should actually look at the products he is buying for your chain." His response was...."Well he buys for over 600 stores so I'm sure he doesn't have time to do that." I said "So, you not only sell crap but your justify it by saying your management is crap. That is just pitiful, I will not shop with you and I will tell all of my friends also." Shucks Auto Supply. Can you imagine telling your customers you don't have time to do a good job because you are real busy?
Al
Ps I feel better spreading the word.

John Watson

I believe Schucks is a trickle down from Kenworth. A few years back I knew a guy that worked at their race track facility and he was also a Schucks buyer...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom