Pleasant surprise today

Scott Rogers

I was in Home Depot picking up some CPVC pipe and one of my customers sees me and comes running over congratulating me on being voted number 1 carpet cleaner in the county.

I had no idea what she was talking about, but apparently the local news paper holds a readers choice awards contest for all service industries from restaurants to gas stations. Thought it was a pretty nice compliment, made me feel good anyway

Now I need to figure out the best way to market it. :lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We had decals made and put them on our vehicles, added it to letterhead and print material as well as our website. Who knows if it has any real value, but it's nice to have.

Scott Rogers

dmirf1@msn.com said:

Thanks, It was nice to see my hard work gets noticed

Doc Holliday said:
We had decals made and put them on our vehicles, added it to letterhead and print material as well as our website. Who knows if it has any real value, but it's nice to have.

Great ideas!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Scott Rogers said:
I was in Home Depot picking up some CPVC pipe and one of my customers sees me and comes running over congratulating me on being voted number 1 carpet cleaner in the county.

I had no idea what she was talking about, but apparently the local news paper holds a readers choice awards contest for all service industries from restaurants to gas stations. Thought it was a pretty nice compliment, made me feel good anyway

Now I need to figure out the best way to market it. :lol:

I think they just did that for you....congrats.

Put it on your website with a link to the paper's website...I'm sure it's on there.
If not, try to find the paper and scan the article with the paper's header and all that and put THAT on your website.
Use it in all your marketing material.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Good work Scott! shiteatinggrin

Our local paper does that as well.

I am not qualified for such an honor.

I do not pay them advertising dollars.

Name
Danny Strickland
being the only cleaner in a one horse podunk town has it's rewards!!!!! :p

PS get out yore SFS manual, i'm sure Toboring or Billyboy covered it in class!!! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom