please check out my you tube vid

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
steve frasier said:
on the 2nd and 3rd parts of the video, there is still a round stain in the carpet

Really. On a carpet that dirty, with that many spots left after steaming, I would have considered that a precleaning step. Next would be the two trigger sprayers with a stronger solution of TLC on all those little spots and back over again with the 175, then the final flush with the wand. Then some dry strokes. I skip the grooming.
Good job on the video except for the shorts. Looks unprofessional.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Don’t feel bad I just got crucified for my you-tube video here. You were smart enough to hide your face or the ass holes here would just say you’re ugly.

I think you did a great job cleaning, way better than average. Just dress up and it would be a 1st class winner.

A

amazingcleansc

It looks like you do a good job. that missing the spot part bothers the heck out of me for showing it to customers. I like the booties and the rake.

matt sheppard

thanks everybody!!

the spot was actually a 4-5 year old wine stain that i got out with stain magic and a dci light overnight. i always clean in shorts because i sweat like a pig and here in nc we r running near 100 this week but i understand the importance of professionalism.

the last time that carpet was cleaned was about 4 years ago by ss

i hid my beautiful face so people would stop looking at me as a piece of meat!!!!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I know what you mean by the shorts, however...I recently purchased a new pair of dry fit dockers type...it's just like wearing shorts, they dry super fast and you don't feel as hot as you do working w/ regular dockers. Sports authority or Dick's sporting goods should carry different types.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Love the music. Besides what I can still see in the carpet, I fear alot of whicking.

Amazing

Vid was ok.

Redo it with a nice tuck in shirt.. perhaps pants, and a rug that is not as trashed or one that will clean up easier or one that does not requier over night stain removal. For the sake of the video.. I mean how do you explain.. yeah I got all the stains out.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
North Carolina-Keep the shorts, I would maybe wear an animal pelt, rifle and a jug with xxx on it.
Great job with the video I do have to say that spot in the middle was eye catching I wonder if you have a friend who could edit it out for you. May use that area for your logo or something when you are grooming

I also see the dog dying to piss on it in the background

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Things I would re-shoot or edit out: You repeatedly stepped on your yellow power cord and it looked awkward, at one time your foot was in the loop, your solution hose looked to be in the way also.

With the music it was almost as if it was a setup and you were suppose to fall.

Your T-shirt did look sloppy, I'd tuck it in if even only for the shoot.

Loved the music and the cleaning looked very impressive. 8)

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Did you do any dry strokes? If so, I missed them.

What is wrong with shorts? I wear them every day until it is winter.

Amazing

IMO. Nothing wrong with shorts. Just like there is nothing wrong with a difficult spot. But he made this video to advertise.

I wear shorts daily as soon as temps start getting near 50 55 or so. But they are nice shorts with a nice polo.

Speaking of shorts with the humidity here I wear shorts and keep several clean shirts in the truck to change throughout the day. I have even been wrapping something cotton as a sweat band. It sure beats having sweat pouring down your face. Now for the video, I would wear pants and clean white shoes. Heck I wear shorts when it is 30 degrees. I just keep a jacket handy. I don't wear pants unless it is very cold and windy or in the 20's.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I wear shorts as well, they are pleated black pants that I had cut into shorts, they look more formal.
Your wear looked almost too relaxed, like it wasn't a professional. Are shoes with socks more professional or is it debatable? As for seeing your head, should see my bald spot on my uph cleaning vid! Shocked myself!!

My very first impression was due to the music. I immediately think of Benny Hill when I heard that first music, my first thought was of a joke, just due to the music alone.

There didn't seem to be much change with the vacuuming but there was a huge difference when it cut to the prespray scene.

You got all the steps in there and a really nice contrast between before and after, good job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom