Please don't call it a good cleaning

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
encRap or bonnet cleaning that is.

I had to clean an empty yesterday by myself .
Loop pile , moderate soil level, farther away from the truck than I felt like running hoses .
SO I grabbed some scrub bonnets and rolled the 100 pound rotary in

the carpet came out "OK" .
and someone that didn't know any better might think it came out "good"...but i know better

so call it a "good" money making method
Or "good" for higher profits
Or "good" for PITA TM jobs

but don't call it a "good" cleaning , cause it ain't.
and if you think it is, you're lying to yourself or you really REALLY suck at HWE

An'ats a fac, Jack

..L.T.A

Reactions: hogjowl and SamIam
Name
Andy McFadden
I couldn't agree more Ruff!

I also agree that a OP with COTTON pads cleans a little better then rotary bonnet, (still not as good as HWE) BUT, buy the time your done the carpet is shredded as if a lawn mower ran over the thing. and you have 20 urine filth soaked pads to wash when you get home.

Reactions: hogjowl

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
How about using a Cimex machine? I have an opportunity to use one of those and wondering what you guys think about Cimex

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
How about using a Cimex machine? I have an opportunity to use one of those and wondering what you guys think about Cimex

HUGE fan of my Cimex. It cleans CGD great. It is my go to method for commercial carpet cleaning now. It allows me to lock myself in a facility instead of running my loud truck late at night. I don't have to be so concerned about someone sneaking up on me. It is built like a tank. I've experimented with a few different chems so far and I like Releasit DS2 the best. I used a Green Product from Bridgepoint recently and wasn't nearly as happy. I've heard good things about Snake Oil too but haven't tried it. Get the Cimex if you don't have one. I'm convinced that with the right marketing strategy, the Cimex could make someone a pile of $ without using a truckmount. Not for residential, but ALL DAY on Commercial. In the 4-5 months I've had Big Yella, I'm noticing how effortlessly I make more $ per hour than when running one of my vans. DO IT!

Russ

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I'm the former 6 figure OP Guru converted to TM and never looked back, not even in any pita jobs will I use the OP for resi...no thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom