Please identify this porty & pump ....

G

George V

not the blue porty on the left but the small black one behind the tech. Also, it looks like some sort of pump laying on the ground to the right.

Can anyone identify the equipment for me?

Thanks!

j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0VvN9iTZWgj]

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
think it the rotovac cfx its a compact porty. it doesnt really have a waste tank or a water tank, it hooks up to a faucet and uses the homes water pressure and when the vac sucks up the water it has a small pump out in it that constantly pumps the dirty water to a toilet or sink. so no extra parts needed. however you lack any real water pressure.

G

George V

What's your opinion of the CFX and 360i combo?

The concept is cool.

The cost to operate would only be pennies per day.

I wonder how practicle it is and wether it cleans worth a crap?

Certainly, a rotary/porty combo can deliver respectable results and dry times that rival some TM's. Right or wrong?

Name
Eric Valentine
I have an old school 360, and with hole glides, it cleans well even with a 100 psi, dual 2 stage in series porty. With the 26 gallon fresh tank/250 psi pump combo, it should work just fine, but a Mytee M5 would kick it's butt in every way.

G

George V

the thing i don't like about porty's is they are too heavy. Especially, when most new homes these days are two story...

the cfx looks light weight! never heard of them till now.

Thanks guys!

Larry.. i should have known you had the goods... much appreciated...

Jezzabel

I use the CFX all of the time. It weighs about 50lbs. and works really well. I use it in combination with pump and a Mytee Hot Turbo. The only real problem I have sometimes is finding enough seperate circuits to run them all and especially if I have to plug in another rotovac wand. It gets a little tricky and set up takes a while but I'm still very happy with this system. It does a good job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom