Please Recommend A Phone Transfering Company

dantraub

RIP
Name
Dan Traub
Because of my cancer, Sylvie and I are transitioning our business to "Four Seasons Fabric and Rug Protection," and vacating our rented building, and letting go of all cleaning services. As we will be porting our phone number, were are considering a few companies to take over that phone number to ring on our cellphones and all calls will be answered by us or our (one employee) staff. We have talked to: Ring Central, and also under consideration are: Nextiva and Vonage. FEEDBACK ABOUT THESE COMPANIES PLEASE ?

Name
Bruce
We moved our business line over to Verizon, we still have in office phones. We can have the office line ring to my cell phone or my wife's cell phone when ever we need. It's been over a year and we have had no problems with Verizon.

Ron K

Porting a Land Line to a cell phone has been a major Hassle with VM and Apple. Virtual VM works sometimes sometimes the OLD *86 still receives VM's.
Version blames Apple...Apple says everything on the phone side is fine it the phone companies system(which I tend to believe)
We do have a land line forwarded to the cell and I wonder if that messes things up. I do miss the can and string though.

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I just went to GoDaddy smart line. I had a land line, ported to Vonage and then just ended with Smartline. You can completely bifurcate your personal and business cell numbers on your single phone. If someone calls your business line, it tells you on your phone that it is a business call. Includes a separate voicemail. You can even text from it. The con is I think it only rings one phone.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Dan, thank you for everything. Sorry about getting there so late. Hopefully we’ll be talking more soon.

Ron K

Please update on how this works. I was crying around two cell phone what a Claster flang.

Connor

Name
Connor
If porting to a cell provider, I would be concerned with dealing with lost calls when there are service outages. I still have land lines through my internet service provider, and forward the phones to my mobile. Maybe having the ability of using WiFi calling would remedy mobile outages?

Connor

Name
Connor
We moved our business line over to Verizon, we still have in office phones. We can have the office line ring to my cell phone or my wife's cell phone when ever we need. It's been over a year and we have had no problems with Verizon.
When you dial out, does it come through as your cell phone, or your office line?

Name
Bruce
In our office we have a Verizon wireless modem that is hooked to what looks like a land line phone. When we dial out with that phone it is our Business line. With Verizon you have the One Talk app, the one talk app will allow you to make calls under a different business number that Verizon attaches to your Business line, that way customers don't get your cell number.

We have been on it for almost 2 years and had it go down one time on the weekend. It was only down for a few hours.

Reactions: Connor
Name
Bruce
These are the two phone's we got from Verizon.

IMG_20190607_123033.jpg IMG_20190607_122724.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom