Please welcome our newest Advertiser, Ed w/ Cross American Portables

Mikey P

Administrator
@Ed Valentine please tell the pretty people a bit about yourself and your company

and dont forget to mention why it took 19 years for you and I to get back on the phone again... :very_drunk:

jag468url.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ed Valentine

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
Thanks, Mikey, for the opportunity. However, after being in this industry for 47 years, there isn't enough room here to write a book!!
By the way, I just want to commend you and Fred for all your efforts and help. You have developed a great and interesting board; actually the best one in the USA. And very well monitored for sure!

Anyone interested, please go to ur web page at www.crossamericancorp.com and check it out. And, no, we do not hire "illegals" who wotk for peanuts!

Mikey P

Administrator
If you could change anything about the designs of your machines, within the guidelines of safety, reality and logical functionality, what would those changes be?

A clamshell design perhaps?

Reactions: Ed Valentine

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
I don't think so because this has really worked out well (to the majority of users comments). I would however, if I were to change anything, come out with a little different design unlike the traditional generic clamshell, but would surely satisfy anyone who likes that particular configuration. It would have greater ease. Already have that design in our files for future.

For myself, the top priority has to be performance and reliability with the high performance equipment (ETM) because a large majority of our customers have gasoline TM's, or have had them, or can't afford them. They do not want to go backwards by purchasing a traditional portable that only produces board line and sometimes minimal results. They all demand similar results and many add optional gas heaters on board. Results are amazing.

I have been in this business, as perhaps some reading this, for a long long time and of course like anyone with "experience" one obtains that by having done somethings wrong, or not quite perfect or acceptable. No secret that we all make mistakes (not on purpose mine you) but having done that, it really makes us better and helps us improve our services and products. Longevity in this Industry sure helps!
I am sure everyone can relate to that!

Thanks for asking.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I've gained a lot of respect for Ed's equipment over the years.

Where do I see these reports??

Over on another forum based in the United Kingdom called Cleantalk, (hope you don't mind, delete if not acceptable).

The guys over there rave on about Cross American Porty's, &, when I was in the market, I was a Cross Australian that they were not available in Australia.

Now that I'm feeling a bit like Ray (Rambo) Moody, I very much doubt that I'll be buying any more equipment.

Welcome to you Ed, & Cross American, bloody good gear mate. :winky:

:very_drunk::yoda::numfi:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Have you ever owned any CA products Mike?

Tell us about your experience ?
Boom spank kick.

I’ll say this Mike went on another forum years ago and said to those guy buy from Blistor and cross American.

I thought oh those guy should be ok.

Never really truly understanding Mikey and his sense of humor.

Water under a bridge and there’s alway more bridges.

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
Fred;
I'll answer your question here:

I think Mikey pushed that machine over the highest cliff in California. We saw it floating by here, about 20 years ago, but another carpet cleaner hooked it, pulled it out, and refurbished it. I believe, Still using it to this day although he was a little disappointed that it didn't blow any circuits or the house sky high as was the norm on his other machine!

Hope this answers your question.

BTW, you have a great web page! Good going.

Ed V

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
And still lighter then
Dwell Pro!

I've done hundreds of jobs with it where tm was never an option.

I did sell it a couple of years ago but I have nothing bad to say....great unit!

Versatile. It can be stood up inside the van to have a smaller footprint than most portys.
Dwellpro is a very good machine.

Reactions: Mikey P and SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I've done hundreds of jobs with it where tm was never an option.

I did sell it a couple of years ago but I have nothing bad to say....great unit!

Versatile. It can be stood up inside the van to have a smaller footprint than most portys.
Dwellpro is a very good machine.
Now I don’t feel so bad

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
he only 50 miles from Canadah across the Detroit river

Larry, If jImMy or maRty lived in Canada, they wouldn't pay the toll, (cheap skates) thus they would float over on an intertube.
Anyone else would take the bridge and then dodge the bullets once they arrived in Detroit!

Back
Top Bottom