please welcome our newest Moderator...

Mikey P

Administrator
Mr Michael Dealtimeman Lockheart!!

Look for Lockheart's words of wisdom in both the water damage and business rooms

Let's just say this about the guy..

When he speaks, you better listen. His streamlined business should be a model to most of you. Pulling off what he does in a shithole like Ft Worth TX without ant internet presence to speak of is only the first clue that Mike has many tricks up his sleeves that you should be begging him to share here.

Take it away Lockeart!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Gawwd I remember when I was the young rising star.....guess it's time to pass the baton. :cry:

Oh hell, lets be honest here, he will never be what I was but yea if we have to have him I guess he will be ok! :p

Sharp guy glad to have you Michael! :icon_cool:

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Wow, that's awesome! I certainly will be hanging on every word! Michael has helped me so many times with my V and saved me thousands of dollars! It will be exciting to see what he shares especially in the WDR dept.

congrats Michael!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Thanks guys! I am blushing!

I will try to help as much as I can. I told my wife that y'all made me a moderator and she said " how much more time do you have to be on mikeysboard now?"

Again thanks

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Michael, glad to have you as a moderator and congratulations on winning the Zipper.

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Erik, thanks!

This is a Great post and wished we could move the Wd portion/ scenario and questions into its own thread( sorry dont know how to do that yet) so we could address why you felt you had to walk and what you can do next time to make sure you can handle any size loss.

Let me figure out how to move this and discuss further.

Reactions: Erik

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Thanks Michael, I would like to get in more depth with this. I re-posted my original questions in the WDR room.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom