Please welcome PMF, the very latest MB advertiser!

Mikey P

Administrator
3c733193954467c1ea3dbf543c160207.gif

and get yo'sef a MB tile hand tool asap!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoQB-rFDHrs

Mikey P

Administrator
and make sure to pre register for M10 to meet Curt from PMF in person.

As of right now we only have 24 spots left. The VFW Hall only fits 600 people so sign up NOW!~

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Welcome PMF.
Been using and owning many of your tools for many years and mostly quite happy with them.

Two issues though with your internal jet upholstery tool, which I've promoted here for a long time:

1. It has a very bad valve. Why not create a good dependable valve that does not leak so quickly.
  2. On the 4" version (inner jet upholstery tool) the jet coverage does not quite cover the 4" opening.
Be very professional if you addressed these issues.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The 800V is a nice brass valve but most of the upholstery tools come with the aluminum cheapies that don't hold up to heat or pressure.

I think you can special order them with the 800v but I don't believe it fits on all tools to upgrade on your own. Unless you are going to order the larger hanger and reducer for the plumbing.

Name
Curt Johnston
Hey Ofer,Let me know which valve you have as far as the material it's made from,I'm sure I we can improve on this problem.We have a lot of different option's on the gut's in that valve for different app's.Call me anytime at 800-992-9263.We'll get that spray pattern dialed in also.Thanks for the welcome gang,Mike has a bitchin board here and is alway's looking for the cutting edge in tools,which is confusing because he ride's a steel bicycle rather then the cutting edge bike's made from carbon fiber like I ride?? Maybe steel is a good excuse for going SLOW;)

Name
Curt Johnston
Hey Doc,the internal spray upholstery tools can be outfitted with plastic/alum/brass or stainless valves all made by us here in the good ole Oregon USA,the customer just has to request which setup they want.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Stainless would be nice.

Why do you suppose most distributors only sell your products with the cheap valves? They think we're stoopid don't they?

Cheap never lasts, your products would be better served with some of your better valves. :winky:

Name
Curt Johnston
Hey Doc,hope not,without you,there is no us.We have the cheap valve's for the L.P. no heat app's & the brass/stainless valve's for the H.P.high heat guy's.You can always call me before buying any tool or valve at 800-992-9263 to keep everything safe,that's my number one concern because of the power we have now day's.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I do like the 800V but the aluminum valves couldn't take the heat even with low pressures & they corroded so fast I'd have a few on hand to replace them once the spring broke in them. Tried the repair route but found it more cost effective just to toss the valve and replace them. The 800V wasn't ever a problem for me.

Steve & Ofer should be your poster boys, they love your upholstery tools.
Cheap basturds!
:p

I've bought a lot of PMF over the years, good value for the price. I used to love the plastic head tool with the plastic yellow jet. It was light weight but did a great job for someone that doesn't clean a lot of upholstery.

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
Welcome PMF. A lot of ideas and feedback being produced from this board. As a matter a fact I have an idea for a wand. If your interested call or pm me.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Steve & Ofer should be your poster boys, they love your upholstery tools.
Cheap basturds!
:p
It is just a very good tool.
I also have their 6" stair tools and use their drapery tools (very finely finished tools) when trying to avoid leaving marks on delicate fabric and a few of their inner jet without the hide a hose (as a back up.)

Yea, you can say that I've supported them well through the years :razz:.

Nice to hear from you Curt, I'll call when things slow down, or just see you at MF.
I appreciate the response.

And don't forget Art's endorsement of the tool, Richard. Art, who According to Saddam Hussein, is the Mother of all upholstery cleaners :winky:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom