PMF Mach 15 Ti-wand

Shutty

Anyone purchase one of these wands yet? Like to get some feed back.
Thanks Kevin

A

amazingcleansc

Shutty said:
Thanks Kevin

yeah. the lips are too far apart but if you put a teflon glide on it, it fixes that. glides on this wand actually go IN the hole.

all the SS glides that come with it are garbage.

everything is welded titanium, as opposed to a PC wand which has a cast titanium head.

it weighs 9 lb.

REALLY WIDE STROKE

I've got one for sale since im turning into a pog. (NYC)

its been used for 2 whole weeks.

Name
Nate W.
amazingcleansc said:
Shutty said:
Thanks Kevin

yeah. the lips are too far apart but if you put a teflon glide on it, it fixes that. glides on this wand actually go IN the hole.

all the SS glides that come with it are garbage.

everything is welded titanium, as opposed to a PC wand which has a cast titanium head.

it weighs 9 lb.

REALLY WIDE STROKE

I've got one for sale since im turning into a pog. (NYC)

its been used for 2 whole weeks.

:lol: shiteatinggrin :twisted:

A

amazingcleansc

Not a word, Nate.

like i was saying. if you want one thats barely used with glide and want it with "all the goods" shipped the day you pay, give me a holler.

Shutty

David, are they worth the money? Been trying to get price from JB so I can save up, but he's MAD :cry: at me and wont give me a price. Do you feel carpets dry faster with this wand? Why are you selling yours? thanks

A

amazingcleansc

Shutty said:
David, are they worth the money? Been trying to get price from JB so I can save up, but he's MAD :cry: at me and wont give me a price. Do you feel carpets dry faster with this wand? Why are you selling yours? thanks

I'm moving to manhattan. that wand is way too big for a porty. Not a word Nate.

I imagine JB will be selling them for around a grand, pimped. I can't speak for the man though. I dont know how easily he can get the glides. the advantage to using me. I HAVE everything. nothing is on backorder.

Name
Nate W.
amazingcleansc said:
Shutty said:

I'm moving to manhattan. that wand is way too big for a porty. Not a word Nate.

I imagine JB will be selling them for around a grand, pimped. I can't speak for the man though. I dont know how easily he can get the glides. the advantage to using me. I HAVE everything. nothing is on backorder.

:shock: :eek: :| :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom