pmf mach 15 wand

green guy

havnt been on the board in a while. Thought it was a greenie product and no longer available.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
The titanium sheet metal is very thin. It is a bit wavy on the head and unstable, the head angle and jet angle are not correct nor is the spacing of jet to carpet. I've not had the opportunity to split one open to inspect the workmanship on the inside of the wand....where it counts the most.

The tube bend angles are not great for me, but may be okay for a taller user.

Take care,
Lisa

lance

Well..........at least she plays with the wand in her own house........that way it doesn't upset the neighbors. 8)

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
John does not have a Greenhorn and hasn't for awhile. I tried and tried to get a Greenhorn from him.

I bought the PMF Titanium from Cobb. It was $1000 less than a Prochem Titanium wand.

However, I am not thrilled with it. The glide fits terrible and came with silicone all over it holding it on. The silicone lasted one job. I had to re-due it. I don't like he angle. You have to hold it up too high to get it to seal to the carpet for commercial. It does clean well.

Is it worth $400? I guess, but its NO Prochem. I am getting used to it.

lance

I have used both a Greenhorn and a Ti wand and I think they are both great.

Adam, start looking on ebay. I bought a Ti wand in great condition for $650.00 and a PC quad jet for $150.00 off of craigslist. There is just something about the PC Titanium that is hard to beat. It just feels right to me and is very well made.

If you want me to, I can look out for one for you. I do have a knack about finding good deals and sellers on Ebay.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Yes I would like to buy a REAL glide for the wand. One that fits.

slots please

PM me the price.

Thanks Lisa

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
truckmount girl said:
Honey, when it comes to handling a wand....I'm the best.

Take care,
Lisa

She aint lying ...........

Picture022.jpg

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Is it normal for people to clean carpet barefoot in California? Does the customer get mad if you dont take yours shoes off?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom