PMF SWIVEL STAIR TOOL

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I have one and always.........always the thing would NOT rotate all the way to either do risers or tops of stairs.

Nerve racking and I can't figure out why PMF was so damn cheap they couldn't make the hose alittle longer so it would turn all the way.

So today I went out to the local hardware store and bought a brass 1/8 inch fitting to extend the hose that little bit.

PMF tools are bottom of the barrel especially their wands.

No doubt made by illegals.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
One of the biggest POS stair tools out there......I have one hanging in the back of the truck as a reminder of how stupid I was to buy it...............

Name
Nate W.
Walrus said:
I have one and always.........always the thing would NOT rotate all the way to either do risers or tops of stairs.

Nerve racking and I can't figure out why PMF was so damn cheap they couldn't make the hose alittle longer so it would turn all the way.

So today I went out to the local hardware store and bought a brass 1/8 inch fitting to extend the hose that little bit.

PMF tools are bottom of the barrel especially their wands.

No doubt made by illegals.

I concur. However, I haven't used it. I got it in a sale of other carpet cleaning equipment. I currently use my prochem stair wand, which was free from my pops friend who sold his business. :lol:

Mike Draper

been through many stair tools, all i can say is my greenhorn stair tool will be the last one I'll ever buy. It's awesome.

Name
John LaBarbera
A GOOD swivel is hard to make and it's expensive. But if it's done right, I think it would make your job a little easier.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I've never found it that difficult to turn my stair tool over to clean risers. I know I wouldn't waste $$ buying that pmf pos.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I like mine. Haven't tried many so don't have much to compare to. I did the same as Jimmy in extending with a fitting. One more inch of hose and they would have gotten it right. Oh yeah, it's had a slow drip for about a year..doesn't seem to bother me though:lol:

Albert

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I like it too and you can detail closets with it because of the angle of the tube.

Like Albert said why didn't they invest in one more inch of hose to make it swivel correctly?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom