Poly carpet and dupont teflon?

I have my poly carpet in my rental looking killer. I shampooed it, rinsed with rx 20 and rinse agent, and dried it out. I want to appy a protector, but I can't remember if it is a waste of money applying teflon to poly.

Odin said:

So I guess the carpet will get more protection by me investing 50 dollars in a bissel and instructing the renters how to use it properly.

The teflon won't help any on poyl carpet?

I have seen how protector works. I spilled some on my driveway and water would bead up and not wet that spot for two years.

I think the protector works much better if the carpet is completely dry and has ample time to set up after applying.

I am going to apply a gallon anyways. I will test how it works the next day. We will see if it beads water and how long it lasts.

I applied two coats of sealer to the tile.

I am very pleased with how well it works. I poured soy sauce, beer, and water on the grout, and they wiped right up.

The key was letting the grout dry out completely and doing two coats.

Hydroforce clear grout sealer.

The grout needs to be completely dry. Best to wait till the next day, but if that is not possible let some fans go for an hour or so before sealing.

I just used the cheap applicator bottle with the felt roller tip. Just roll it on the grout. No need to clean up as long as you don't get it all over the place. Apply two applications for best results.

Back
Top Bottom