Polymer rinses

srugman26

Is there a problem running them through your tm chemical system. Will they cause clogging

hernandez

i use to run larry cobbs dynachem encapsulate cleaner through my portable and boy did it clean amazingly. but know i use the rotovac cfx system and it doesnt like soapy water lol too much foam for this machine.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
There are products by Vacaway, Judson, Releasit that are designed specifically as an encapsulating rinse agent. I believe Pro's Choice makes one as well.

They are low foaming and any residue dries to a nice brittle polymer just like the main encap shampoos do. If you bumped the dilution up a little bit, I'm sure it could save a step on a commercial job instead of misting an encap product, and post bonneting you would probably be able to skip a dry stroke and bonnet. Just a thought..

But nobody that I've heard of has had a problem running any of the above rinses. such as Releaseit Encap Punch, Judson Low foam Snake Oil, Pro's Choice Crystallizing rinse, or Vacaway's Rinse N Stop through their chem systems. You may want to run some warm water through at the end of the day just as a good measure.

srugman26

Thanks, I have some Axiom Detergent to sample. I'll let you know if I have any problems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom