Portable -- tile and grout -- carpet -- upholstery -- which

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I need some recommendations. The boss fell in love with a heated high pressure porty that can do tile and grout and carpet... White, maybe a Jon-don ad. Showed it to me for a second and I was out the door. Didn't dawn on me until now He is going to buy a porty and a tile and grout setup within the next two weeks and I have no idea what I should get or what he's going to get for me.

Please let me know what's reliable and what's easy to use.

Name
Nate W.
White? Maybe a HF interlink model. As long as it got autofill/dump and 1000psi, it should work. I don't know about the heated model, sounds like it would pull too many amps.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Sounds like a US products King cobra machine. It can clean carpet w/heat OR tile without heat. IMO it’s overpriced at around 5K. It’s not that good of a carpet cleaner because I think it only has one 2-stage vac motor. It will do an ok job on tile but has no heat. If it where me, I would get a good carpet cleaning porty and rig a separate pump or power washer for high psi if I wanted to do tile.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
We will, but he also wants us to be able to clean upholstery or tile while cleaning carpet or be able to clean large upholstery jobs in sub zero weather.
danielc said:
Why not just use your tm's?

RickL

If it is a US Products machine then Mike is right. In addition to the issues Mike pointed out
it is very hard to to manuever yourselve. Up and downstairs would be extremely difficult
and if they had a bend in them impossable. Also the suction is not great for T&G either. I would advise looking at the Mytee since they've straightened out their problems or the Olympus 1200 from Interlink both much better machines, easier to manuever, more vacuum
and smaller footprint.
I have done a lot of work with the US Products and the Olympus and the Olympus is a MUCH MUCH better machine.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
RickL said:
If it is a US Products machine then Mike is right. In addition to the issues Mike pointed out
it is very hard to to manuever yourselve. Up and downstairs would be extremely difficult
and if they had a bend in them impossable. Also the suction is not great for T&G either. I would advise looking at the Mytee since they've straightened out their problems or the Olympus 1200 from Interlink both much better machines, easier to manuever, more vacuum
and smaller footprint.
I have done a lot of work with the US Products and the Olympus and the Olympus is a MUCH MUCH better machine.

Our distributors carry bothe the U.S. products and the Olympus M1200 models. Both can clean carpet, upholstery or tile. The Olympus has better vacuum. The Olympus is more manuverable. The Olympus does not have heat. The US products machines does have heat for carpet or upholstery but not for use with tile.

The U.S. Products machine is about $1200 more (give or take). So I think any distributor would be glad to sell you the U.S. Products model. My self, I would go with the Olympus M1200.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
What about the Mytee Spinner?
And the Mytee counter tool?

Thanks...

I'll split this off into another thread too.

B

bmcclain

Hey Gary

I wanted to provide you with a little more info on our T & G equipment.

M-12 Dual mode extractor MSRP $3300
1200 PSI for T&G
250 PSI w/2000 watt in line heater for carpet cleaning
Dual Circuit Locator
Auto Fill/Auto Dump
2" inlets
Large 12" stair climbing wheels and 5" casters for easy maneuverability

M-16 High Pressure high flow extractor MSRP $2600
1200 PSI for T&G
Dual Circuit Locator
Auto Fill/Auto Dump
2" inlets
Large 12" stair climbing wheels and 5" casters for easy maneuverability

Also for the 12" Spinners we have a brand new low profile coming out soon. Our Counter top Spinners are the only tools designed to clean into the corners.( I will have pics and prices on the Spinners with in a day or so)

"Mytee 1% better, in a 1000 ways"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom