Possible Mike Fest for 09

MF 09

• Coming!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Name
Andrechelle Cermak
Brian Robison said:
flight was only a little over 100 bucks for me last time...why would anyone drive?
Unless of course you are close enough.

We live in Ohio and drive everywhere. Half the fun is getting there. We've been through a few states this year, and all I can say is it's been a blast. I wouldn't trade a minute of it for a 'quick plane trip'. In my opinion, why would anyone fly? :wink:
2008.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I have taken many trips on my hog and have experienced alot just by being out in the wind.

I wouldn't trade a minute of it for a closed in car trip.
In my opinion, why would anyone drive? :wink:

John Watson

Amazing, as you know there aint nutten free no mo, But come on down, Help the other suppliers buy us dinner, help sponser the sodas and snacks, all kinds of ways for you to show us a large group for a small fee to help cover the cost of the fest!!!!!!

John Watson

Hey numb nuts, Didn't say I was agoing to it, But there is a damn good chance I will be a comming just to just to give you a bump or two !!!!!

Is there a Great Waldo Pekerhead fund this year or ya bringing in yor son again????

John Watson

I haven't a clue, ya gota a new vibration in thet ther vortex ya rubbin genst or was it from last week wit those ride along guys????

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
speaking of pizza....

no more artichokes and pink onions with a twist of sardine, pizza ok?? :roll: :roll: :roll:

John Watson

Rob, Hope your not flying in a piper cub bagage compartment.. :lol: :lol: . in 1960 took my first plane ride as baggage..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom