Possible scam just received in email

G

I just received this in my email from hailrodman101@yahoo.com. Does not sound legit. What ya think? Maybe you got the same thing.

Hello There,

I'm going to need your service in cleaning my house .I've been out of the country for a while now and won't be back soon and i don't want everything to look like a dusty and rough place upon my return so i've decided to contact you to see if you would be interested in taking care of the house doing some cleaning.

Do let me know the service you are willing to offer and let me know the charges. You will be doing this for 2 months and there will definitely be no problem with your salary. .....Where exactly are you located? and let me know the cities available to your service.

Thanks and do get back to me letting me know your charges and if you would be able to work continuous for 2 months.I would need some work reference from you and also where are you located.Its important you let me know where you are located so that i can figure out the distance.

Hope to hear from you soonest.
Mike

N.B I won't give you the address of my place yet not until we've concluded on the cleaning arrangements and the time your work will commence.

Name
Bruce
Seems very strange, what does it matter to him where you are located ? As long as you can do the job he should be fine with that. Very strange indeed.

If it was me I would start playing along with this just to see where it goes.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
mitch007 said:
Thanks and do get back to me letting me know your charges and if you would be able to work continuous for 2 months..

what on earth would need to be done on a "continuous" basis for 2 months while he's away?

Like Bruce, I'd play along to find out what's up.

my guess is it's a scamer fishing for personal/financial info like bank or credit card numbers
or a marketing Co trying to sell you an "opportunity"

..L.T.A.

ScottM

Name
Scott Moody
Dear Kindest Sir Carpet Cleaner of the Round Table,

Since we don't like to send bank drafts or cheques, pleased kindly to send us your bank account infomation.

Include yours account numb3rs and your bank routeing numb3r.

looks forward to doing your business in the next 2 months.

Joe
Lagos Nigeria

I mean really, why go for part of 3000 when you can try for the mother lode.

Name
I'm Rick James
I dont know it sounds legit, just give him your account info so he can do a direct deposit for your salery. Then see if he wants to buy any website domains.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom