post cards to previous customers

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
How often do you guys send out your post cards to pre existing customers? I want to send them out on a monthly basis. One month doing a reminder card, then next a tile and grout post card and also a upholstery cleaning post card. I was thinking of rotating each one every other month. Any feed back will help out.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
John,

Mail every month.

Each card can be for multible services.

Why limit it to one service per card?

Just have a different headline and clip art depending on season.

And you don't need all those weblinks.

Forum links have almost no webjuice.

Chris A

Name
Chris
we do reminders every 6 months, up to 2 years from the original cleaning. Then the customer gets a "special" card every 3 months, for a total of 6 mailings a year. We use pretty basic post cards but they have worked very well.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I like the 8 step program that Service Monster has

Thank you's right after the job then

Months

After that, that can piss off. lol

If you stagger the services I don't see a harm in it but I still think that once a month is too much unless you have more to give than just the advertisement of your services
IE: Newsletters, offers for other type business', Funny or interesting stories etc.

steampro

Name
Ryan
This is the whole reason I signed up with Service Monster, in the six years we have been in business we have never took the time to market to current customers, I wonder how much more money we could have been making over the years if we had. Service Monster takes care of that automaticly. I just recently set up FillMySchedule and Im very interested in tracking the results.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom