Post Cards

Name
Ron lippold
For those of you that use them please let me see a good call to action. I have tried the free room, no good and I currently run no specials so let's see some good ones thanks.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I'm getting ready for my first direct mail campaign as well. I've never sustained a campaign long enough to see results.

This time I'll try harder I swear.

Ricky Thurman

I send a reminder at 6 mos. and again at 12 mos. if they didn't respond to the 6 month.

It requires a little bit of record keeping, but I've had very good response. I have found that so many people loose track of time and just don't realize how long it has been.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
reminder cards at 11 months with a special good through the thelfth month

jwojtusik

if you can track your customers that didn't use your service for over a year send them an i miss you card with a great offer to get them back. it may take some time to track but it can be a very successful campaign. I miss you with a free room offer has worked well for us.

Name
Ron lippold
direct mail new customers my reminders are ok , let's see some of your call to action what hooks your customers.

Name
Kevin McCreary
When I'm slower I always say "Limited appointments available, call today".

It seems to work because people call and ask if its still available. Don't forget an exp date.

-JB-

Name
JB
When I'm slower I always say "Limited appointments available, call today".

Brilliant.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom