Post cards

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
When do you guys think is the best day of the week to mail out your post cards to previous customers?

Name
R.J. Povio
I always wondered that too. I would think mid week. Not a Monday b/c people are busy catching up and getting back into the swing of on things from the weekend. Not a Friday or a weekend. People may take off from work earlier or go out of town for the weekend and not look at their mail until Monday when there is a big pile and they will quickly browse through it with out noticing your post card.

We send out about 1400 postcards from people that havent called in the last 4 years, it cost about 700-800 with postage and the design and printing of postcards. We got about 2500 in work from it so far. We put a "call now for $10 off coupon" on it to get people to call. We did not put an experation date on it, so that number may grow. We are happy with the results. People have said they appreciated the reminder and most had no idea it had been so long. We leave biz cards and put a magnet with our name and number on it on the fridge, but somehow people still said they were glad they got the post card b/c they couldnt remember our name or number!

I would definately send out a postcard reminder of some sort. I would bet that you would at least break even plus get some others on the fence to call, and most importantly that you are still in business and there if they need your services.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom